ADVERTISEMENT

Restart of the Rutgers Alumni Association. In Denver

runner3283

Senior
Apr 30, 2015
Hi guys, the Rutgers alumni association In Denver had been put on hold for the past 4 years due to Covid and lack of leadership. Well a young energetic doctor is trying to restart the group. We watched the RU/Minny game at a bar named Blake Street TAvern. Although a small group, we were very excited to connect with other grads and their wives. We will hold a second meeting on Feb 23 s Michigan (may be at same location). Every Big10 team is represented in Denver in the same proximity. wife and I went to a Wisconsin bar last year to watch the Temple/ Ru fb game. They told me we would get kicked out a few hours later once the wisconsin game started. Lucky for us the end of our game and the start of the Wisconsin game worked perfectly.
if anyone lives in the Denver area and would like to come watch the game; eat and have a few drinks, please let me know and I will pass the names on to josh.

hey ya gotta start somewhere and we were each asked to come up with ideas on how the Rutgers name out there and hopefully Attract an RU nation in the mile high city.
I placed on the RT and hereto attempt to get as many grads in the Denver area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT