ADVERTISEMENT

Football RFOOTBALL PRACTICE REPORT / Schiano Presser — 8/16

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ

-- It wasn’t as hot out there today, mostly cloudy day. There was a big emphasis on special teams and that’s no surprise as Schiano always talks so highly about how it change the entire game in one play.

-- The BTN crew was out in full force today checking out today’s practice. I believe their showing from today’s practice viewing will be aired on Thursday later this week.

-- Starting with the receivers, Shameen Jones seemed to have an extra burst of speed out there. I know I’ve said this a ton already but I really like what I’m seeing out of this receivers group.

-- Love what I’m seeing out of defensive line, especially Tverdov and Toure. The combo of these two combined for 8.5 sacks last year and I could see that number increase a good amount this season.

-- RFootball alum Jamal Merrrel with a pee wee football team and Fran Brown, Albericci Robinson and Snyder were all playing two hand touch with them after practice.

NOTABLE VISITORS: Rutgers legend Marco Battaglia, AD Patrick Hobbs, the BTN crew and NFL scouts from the Chicago Bears, Denver Broncos and LA Rams were all in attendance today.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News