ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting RHoops in Top Six for 2021 G/F Jaden Jones

Been there several times. It's a nice place to visit, but no desire to live there. Far more to do in CNJ/NYC/Philly area, especially culturally, restaurant-wise, and, of course Rutgers sports and other RU stuff I do. And we get snow/seasons here.
Really ? I love New Jersey but face the reality in this recruiting war... we have diverse weather but only weather guys and gals would rate our climate over San Diego’s and there is no sugar coating this aspect in recruiting 17-18 year old kids... what culture are we talking about in 2020?... Do you believe the west coast culture is that much different overall ? ... You say restaurants and RU stuff... what have we done athletically to enhance the mind of this impressionable student - athlete in the past 29 years ( basketball wise) ... your claim about restaurants may be valid to anover 30 year old but most of these kids aren’t fine dining no matter who is duking them a Benjamin or 2 or 3... very tough until we can show consistent growth on the court and ball fields... oh yeah ... this has been a fantastic winter for most of the northeast... many years ago in the 60’s 70’s climatologists were saying our weather patterns in the next 50-100 years would be more like the Virginia’s ... hope I can last another 15 good ones to take advantage.

YES! HE COMMITTED! Like I said, WE NEEDED THIS GUY!!!!!

You probably don't know that going back to the 2004-2005 season San Diego Sate has failed to win 20 games only once. They also have two 30-win seasons during that time frame.

If that is a flash in the pan program there are programs nationwide what would love to be a flash in the pan.
Aadmittedly my interest in college hoops greatly waned since Waters. And SDSU hasn't gotten much run on ESPN the last 20 years

Aadmittedly my interest in college hoops greatly waned since Waters. And SDSU hasn't gotten much run on ESPN the last 20 years

Helps to point to one of the three best players in the NBA right now (Kahwi Leonard) as a player from your program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT