ADVERTISEMENT

Rodkin Center-Steel is going up !!!

Ed Kranepool ?
Daniel Larusso ?

Interesting what they will get done by Aug 30th
Let’s hope walking by and seeing construction progress isn’t this years football season highlight

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Where is Yurcak in those renderings? Also who is the man that the new statue is of across from "Victory"? AND, it looks like the blue lot is totally gone, going to be replaced by a soccer practice facility in the same style as the football practice facility with the brick and gates all around? Interesting

Hopefully facilities like this put us over the top. I guess I’m kind of “nerdly” checking on stuff like this daily because the faster these get completed the faster we can get to top !

Where is Yurcak in those renderings? Also who is the man that the new statue is of across from "Victory"? AND, it looks like the blue lot is totally gone, going to be replaced by a soccer practice facility in the same style as the football practice facility with the brick and gates all around? Interesting

That's the long term plan as of now. Blue lot will still be there after the Rodkin center contract is finished.

The steel is going up fast !!! IMO Not a construction guy, but it looks like the majority of steel may be up by Opening Game on August 30.

Only Op link works.
Enough is already done for everyone walking
by to ask “what is that going to be?”

Somebody told me the Rodkin building is not for FB use; is that true? Academic support for FB will remain in the Hale?

Somebody told me the Rodkin building is not for FB use; is that true? Academic support for FB will remain in the Hale?
Academic support for all of athletics, AD offices, and soccer/lacrosse training facilities/locker rooms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT