ADVERTISEMENT

Rothstein Tweet

The road to Selection Sunday sounds good!

(Please let us not stumble in our first 7 games, which would be so deflating. If we lose a close one on the road at Pitt we can still recover.)

The excitement is back!

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
There are a few guys out there who clearly are impressed with where Rutgers is headed. Then you have the people who will just pick Rutgers near the bottom until they prove otherwise. Thoughtless mindless worthless opinions

Reactions: BillyC80
I’m excited to see where hoops is going this year. And very much hoping that I’ll feel the same way a month from now.

This program has hammered home the principle to never dream big dreams. Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to. :)

Reactions: BillyC80
I realize it's foolish to talk Selection Sunday this early but it's kind of cool to see some attention from any nationally syndicated prognosticator. And I think it speaks volumes that Rothstein is all in on the Pike bandwagon.
Didn't he pick us 12th in the Big Ten or something? Think Harper tweeted something like "I love this" because it gives them motivation.

It’s really nice to see/hear a discussion where RU is mentioned and the whole panel just doesn’t smirk or shrug their shoulders and move on to the next topic. This team is being taken seriously across the board. We have the right to be excited but it won’t be easy because we will not be sneaking up on anybody. Can’t wait for tonight just to get it started.

March 15, 2020....we need to all be in the RAC for selection Sunday

Period
---
If we are to make it, we will have to over achieve with the league games,because our out of conference schedule is not very good...

thus, we can't make any mistakes with the out of conference games, and also steal a few road wins in league also....we gotta finish up the standings

Reactions: Scarlet83 and kcg88
We need to beat Pitt on the road in December - critical OOC game to boost our tournament resume. Won't be easy, but we need that road win.

Just praying they don’t buy into their press clippings. Part of the growing up process is learning how to win under all the different circumstances. We’re not going to be surprising many people this year. They better be ready

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT