ADVERTISEMENT

Gavitt Games Renewed for 24-25 (Fake News)

MCKnight2004

Senior
Oct 25, 2012
Per Jon Rothstein tweet earlier today. Give us UCONN at home! I’d hope with our preseason hype/rank we are able to finally draw a top big east team, preferably UCONN or NOVA. We did have a home game vs Gtown this year, so may be on the road.

Whatchu talkin' about Willis? Starting in 24-24, the Big 12 will have 16 and the Big Ten will have 18.
I am out of touch....only paying attention to Rutgers and B1G news.

Colorado UA, ASU and Utah being added....a quick google search told me.

Looks Oregon State and Washington State in a few years will be playing each other 20 times. If you thought it was tough beating a team 3 times......

Why would someone create a fake account to post stuff like the Gavitt Games being renewed. I mean, get a life.

I am out of touch....only paying attention to Rutgers and B1G news.

Colorado UA, ASU and Utah being added....a quick google search told me.

Looks Oregon State and Washington State in a few years will be playing each other 20 times. If you thought it was tough beating a team 3 times......
Cougars and Beavers..what could go wrong

They have like 7 teams and we have 20.....do you really think we would be a game?
Big 12 will have 16 schools next year. They’re also perceived as the best BB conference in the country

I’d recommend you pay some attention to what is happening in the college realignment landscape and less attention with the Monmouth Bench Crew! 😂

Big 12 will have 16 schools next year. They’re also perceived as the best BB conference in the country

I’d recommend you pay some attention to what is happening in the college realignment landscape and less attention with the Monmouth Bench Crew! 😂
Mag is back. Ill sit back and enjoy and leave the worrying to everyone else

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT