ADVERTISEMENT

RU Applications Up 9.5%

These numbers do not jibe with the images I see in Rutgers publications that frequent my inbox and mailbox.

Less than 4 of 10 are white in materials? I don't know I agree, especially in the magazine. Lots of alumni in there from decades back when those numbers were far beyond flipped. To be fair, I am always pretty focused on the alumni notes and there are people who graduated in the 30s still writing in! Something to aim for. I have it packed for my flight so I will be counting.

Less than 4 of 10 are white in materials? I don't know I agree, especially in the magazine. Lots of alumni in there from decades back when those numbers were far beyond flipped. To be fair, I am always pretty focused on the alumni notes and there are people who graduated in the 30s still writing in! Something to aim for. I have it packed for my flight so I will be counting.
I don’t know about the 4 of 10 but I will say the numbers @RUnTeX quoted above are more of what I have seen in person on campus compared to the visuals in Rutgers media I have been receiving over the past few years.

I don’t know about the 4 of 10 but I will say the numbers @RUnTeX quoted above are more of what I have seen in person on campus compared to the visuals in Rutgers media I have been receiving over the past few years.

Would be curious to see what you are getting...I get the Magazine, Build Fund, whatever the Alumni Association sends.

Would be curious to see what you are getting...I get the Magazine, Build Fund, whatever the Alumni Association sends.
I get most of the same, in the mail and online.

And all I’m saying is those (from what I have noticed) do not match the %’s @RUnTeX quoted or what I have seen for myself in person at school.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT