ADVERTISEMENT

RU at Michigan Hoboken Viewing Party Sat Sept 23rd NOON KO!!

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Not traveling to Ann Arbor (that ******!!!)?? If you're in Hudson County head on over to 8th St Tavern in Hoboken (under NEW management AND now ACCEPTING PLASTIC!!!) for this week's game and post-game fun!!!

- FULL GAME SOUND!!!

- 2 HUGE WALL SCREEN TV'S for R game!!!

- darts, shuffleboard and plenty of other TV's with OUR GAME as well as other national games!!!!

- full menu available (one of the better "pub" kitchens in Hoboken IMHO)!!!

8th Street Tavern

DRINK SPECIALS:

- $5 Miller High Life Bottles

- $7 Scarlet Ales (a portion of the sale of this beer goes to the Scarlet Knights athletes NIL)

- $35 Seltzer Buckets (of 5)

- $2 off ANY 32oz "B1G Beer"

- $3 "Scarlet" Shots

....doors open no later than 11:15AM so see you there and WEAR SCARLET TO THE BAR!!!

11985921.jpeg

11985919.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly @Richard Schnyderite could you do me a favor and clean the crap out of this thread? This is supposed to be a FUN thread ,intended for enjoyment of RUTGERS FOOTBALL FANS, not this idiot's nonsense. Thx!
DONE! Also let's add to that raffle above, let's add six months free of TKR on me! Just lmk who wins!

What a GREAT showing today (late arriving crowd for a noon start, in the rain, SHOCKER lol) and very enthusiastic crowd! LOTS of "newbies," who absolutely loved it, and will be coming back with more friends for Wisconsin.

Will add another wrinkle or two for the next road game (Wisconsin) which, hopefully, is NOT a noon start lol!

Reactions: MADHAT1 and RUPete
What a GREAT showing today (late arriving crowd for a noon start, in the rain, SHOCKER lol) and very enthusiastic crowd! LOTS of "newbies," who absolutely loved it, and will be coming back with more friends for Wisconsin.

Will add another wrinkle or two for the next road game (Wisconsin) which, hopefully, is NOT a noon start lol!
I don’t make it up to Hoboken, but you do a great job pulling these parties together and often take unnecessary criticism in the process. Keep spreading the RU Gospel according to Nuts! 😁

good job nuts, hope your stalker showed up and bought you a round or two
😁
😇

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
I don’t make it up to Hoboken, but you do a great job pulling these parties together and often take unnecessary criticism in the process. Keep spreading the RU Gospel according to Nuts! 😁
Thx Pete! And, unlike many of the parties around the nation, we have NEVER received a single dime from the Rutgers Alumni Club of North Jersey (they only cared about "the arts" and actually disbanded a few yeas ago). This has been done, on our own up here, from Day 1 back in 2003'ish??? The PSU NJ Alumni Club, for example, handles ALL aspects of their parties and funds them pretty well from what I understand (a friend/member of my softball team ran them here in town for years).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT