ADVERTISEMENT

RU Flag for season ticket holders

macdad90

Redshirt
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2011
Did anyone else receive an empty package today? Thinking design flaw and the flag fell out

Got a nice R flag in the mail today.
Note in package said ALL IN.

GO RU !

Got the email on Thursday and received the flag today. Really nice quality. Hopefully people will get to see it some day!

Mine arrived today. Wife won't let mail into the house for a couple of days, so I'll inspect it then.

Mine came today and is also following same sitting period. Excited that reports are it's good.

Who has the link to the high quality pole to by?

Last edited:
Did anyone else receive an empty package today? Thinking design flaw and the flag fell out
I got mine today but only one of the round stickers was present to keep it closed. I guess I got lucky it was in there. Did you have both round stickers on the back?

I got mine today but only one of the round stickers was present to keep it closed. I guess I got lucky it was in there. Did you have both round stickers on the back?
See that the round stickers both are slashed... now thinking it was stolen

Last edited:
I did and it’s really well done. Thick and it’s like getting two flags as the R is the correct way on both sides.

Much nicer than I thought it would be.

Great job, Rutgers Athletics!

Guessing I beat @Knight Shift and @knightfan7, again. LOL
giphy.gif

I got mine today but I think I was lucky as the box thingy it was placed in fell open when I picked it up out of the mailbox. I guess the sticker thing wasn't pressed on very well. Glad it made it here. I'm sure if you contact them, they'd probably send you a replacement.

Did everyone who received one get an email with tracking? Or was it just regular USPS? Did not receive one today and don’t think I ever received an email either. Rut Roh

Opened it , waved it and whistled last verse of fight song !!

Man do I need a week off !
:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing
:Football::Football::Football:

Reactions: Knight Shift
Anyone know where I can get a tailgating flagpole that I can use for this as well as a 10x6 NJ flag?

Mine arrived today. Wife won't let mail into the house for a couple of days, so I'll inspect it then.
I just went to go get mine and I got you have to let it sit and decontaminate from the wife. I'm like a little kid pointing out the window saying' "but it's right there, I can see if from here, this sucks". I hope it comes with grommets:Wink:

So this is weird. I got the package, and the flag was inside. But because the side was open, a piece of mail (I think there's a DVD inside) addressed to someone else was in the package!

So this is weird. I got the package, and the flag was inside. But because the side was open, a piece of mail (I think there's a DVD inside) addressed to someone else was in the package!
Ha yeah it seems these envelopes are not sturdy enough for the Post Office's sorting equipment.

Did everyone who received one get an email with tracking? Or was it just regular USPS? Did not receive one today and don’t think I ever received an email either. Rut Roh
I manage 2 accounts. I got 1 but not the other.

Wow thanks. I was hoping to hear from people on here who already have one and can maybe provide some info on which ones are better quality than others, but I guess you'd prefer not to see that on these boards. Thanks for being such a helpful moderator.

Wow thanks. I was hoping to hear from people on here who already have one and can maybe provide some info on which ones are better quality than others, but I guess you'd prefer not to see that on these boards. Thanks for being such a helpful moderator.

That's not what you asked.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT