ADVERTISEMENT

RU Top 10 In Preseason Trackwrestling Tourney Poll

bigmatt718

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

8 B1G Teams in the Top 12, 10 in the Top 20, plus you can't forget about Wisconsin and Illinois who are always good as well. This conference is a bear in every meaning of the word. We might have our best team ever and are only 6th in the B1G in preseason.

Can't wait for the season to start. These last few months of nothing have been awful.

From an RU sports perspective, we have a basketball team banging on the door of the top 10 and we have a resurgence in the making for our football team. I know we cant watch in person, but how can you say the last few months have been nothing but awful? I do look forward to wrestling season most of all of the three sports.

Last edited:
From an RU sports perspective, we have a basketball team banging on the door of the top 10 and we have a resurgence in the making for our football team. I know we cant watch in person, but how can you say the last few months have been nothing but awful? Hopefully all is ok outside of the sports world. I do look forward to wrestling season most of all of the three sports.
It’s pretty obvious he’s referring to the lack of ncaa wrestling

My bad..I was thinking across the spectrum. Football and basketball teams have been a pleasant diversion.

Yeah, I'm speaking strictly from a wrestling perspective. No NCAA or HS wrestling going on now which really sucks. Usually the NCAA season is well under way and there are a ton of great HS tournaments this month.

Obviously I'm jacked up about basketball and football, but there is still a void due to no wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT