ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Mich State 12/31/17 4PM Game thread

The Long timeout was a video review which resulted in a personal call on MSU and unsportsmanlike fouls on both teams.

53-49 with 4:54 left. Wish that clock would speed up!

Iowa leading Michigan by 8 with 2 left.

MSU up by 1 with 2:35 left. This is excruciating.

now just 1:41 left, RU still down by 1.

Reactions: dmd78
12 secs left. Video review to determine possession after ball is knocked out of bounds.

8 seconds left, RU by 2. The clock seems stuck. Let's end this thing!

61-58! This should surely propel RU into the Top 25. Great win on the road. 2-0 to start the conference season. And #991!!!

Reactions: RUonBrain
Big big B1G win on the road. I don't know if it's enough to get into the top 25 - it depends on other factors as much as this win, but it definitely will get the team more votes and, more important, it's a 2-0 start in conference. Great way to end the year.

Big big B1G win on the road. I don't know if it's enough to get into the top 25 - it depends on other factors as much as this win, but it definitely will get the team more votes and, more important, it's a 2-0 start in conference. Great way to end the year.
Or start the New Year !!!

Reactions: BeKnighted
I know it's unlucky to be superstitious, but I felt I was jinxing the team by posting updates, so I had to stop, lol
My heart was in my throat the entire game. For an early season , conference , road game,lol. I need a shrink and probably good meds.

It's good to win 2 nailbiters, conference games at that, both home and away. Good composure. Will make the team battle tested for the harder matchups against Ohio St, Maryland , Iowa and Michigan.

I wonder if The ladies stay in the midwest for a few days as they play at Illinois on Jan 3 ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT