ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Michigan State 02/13/20

KK blows the layup, RU loses. One of the worst losses in Stringers career. Nauseatingly bad loss.

Another end of year epic collapse. Huge Stringer fan, but this is a recurring pattern. Very sad.

KK blows the layup, RU loses. One of the worst losses in Stringers career. Nauseatingly bad loss.

Another end of year epic collapse. Huge Stringer fan, but this is a recurring pattern. Very sad.
Seems like the pattern needs to be changed
and past history be honored, but not a reason to continue being an almost good team , tough one that seems to lack the punch to be a program to count on to win
the games it should win and put a good fight against the ones that might be considered top programs.

I have turned from hopeful to utterly disgusted.
Madhat will leave the building tonight and return when he's more composed tommorrow.

Reactions: RU MAN
and save the excuses about short bench. When hasnt CVS had a short bench...same thing every year. Her reliance on transfer, sketchy players with issue, constant turnover during the seasons, players without talent taking up roster space is there most years. Remember 2 years ago..and everyone said it would change and here we are two years later same nonsense

Reactions: shields
Looks like another late season swoon? No Zippy or Singleton? Davenport not listed in box score? Anyone know about Morris or the freshman from Alabama?

21 pts in the 1st, only 32 the final 3 quarters
ended the game by letting MSU finish on a 14-4 run over the last 3:20

and this: MSU shot 9-24 from 3 pts; thats 27 pts and 37.5%
we shot a rediculous 1-6 - a difference of 24 pts

the game is now about 3 pointers pure and simple, we never shoot them and the other teams do. I put this on Stringer, she is still playing the game we played 30 years ago

Always buy my son a handful of womens games as Christmas presents. That ends today. Have followed the ladies since Sue Wicks. I'm tired of having a team that can't make jump shots and a defense that gives up wide open threes like it's shooting practice. In the last 20 to 30 years the only time this office hasn't been difficult to watch is when it had 3 WNBA players at a time. We trap press and harass all the little sisters of the poor score lots of points and get transition like it's going out of style. We struggle with the 500 teams and are totally outclassed by the top teams who are well rounded on both end of the court. I watch a lot, read a lot but never post. Mens season tickets since 1990. Football since 1988. I'm very loyal but enough is enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT