ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Wisconsin 2/25/19 7PM GAME THREAD

Scarlet Nation jinx in full effect. My bad! Game now tied at 43 with 7 minutes to play. Purdue hasn't scored in a long time. The game is on BTN for anyone that cares.
scared the bejesus out of me , I overlooked Purdue in post and thought a bad thought :chairshot:

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Hopefully Carey can play a few minutes without fouling out. After 4 years it is really disappointing such a good player doesn't have court awareness. She is so talented but hurts herself w fouls so often.

Reactions: RU MAN
At halftime, 8 of our 10 scholarship players have scored.

And Stasha is not 1 of them.

Who could have predicted that?

Maybe this is good in that it forces more of a team contribution (sort of like how Pike relies on a deep rotation).

Nice to have so much depth (as noted by a poster above).

This is a great matchup to begin the remainder of our season post-CC.

Hopefully coaches can try different combinations tonight to see what works and what doesn’t, and it allows everyone to be more comfortable with more minutes and an expanded role.

This is a great matchup to begin the remainder of our season post-CC.

Hopefully coaches can try different combinations tonight to see what works and what doesn’t, and it allows everyone to be more comfortable with more minutes and an expanded role.
They have been subbing in and out so fast I think it is key.

Looks like team is stepping up and not letting CC's trouble hurt the overall game team plays.

Offense reminds me of how it was earlier in season for some of the games this team played

And the end of 3, RU leads 57-33, w Jordan hitting at the buzzer, she's the 10th RU player to score !

We’re not catching MD

Aren’t we better off ensuring no one behind us in the standings catches us?
Purdue's not catching us. They had eight losses, we're about to get to 11-5 with two games to play.

Michigan and Ohio State 4th and 5th with seven losses each. Two more wins (one after tonight) and we're guaranteed a top four finish.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
4;45 left in game RU up 66-46 Game has gotten very sloppy for both teams.

All is good , as far as this game is concerned and brings hope for the rest of season.

Great to see the girls go out there and not only get a “W” but, in the wage of a shitstorm of adversity, do what a lot Of our programs have so much trouble doing an absolutely step on the throats of a much weaker opponent from start to finish!!! Well done!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT