ADVERTISEMENT

RU-Wisky Game Thread

Wish Corey would prefer pull the 3 trigger he gets sooo many good looks with the space his given by these teams that go under all his screens.

Freeman shot rules also apply to Doucoure at this point.

No not really. Doucore has the green light 16 feet and in IMO. Shown much more touch than I expected. Has to learn to play D without fouling and this staff will be good for development there.

Wish Corey would prefer pull the 3 trigger he gets sooo many good looks with the space his given by these teams that go under all his screens.
Problem is, hes a lefty pull guy. He cant really pull from the right him. His screens often come to set up a drive to the right and therefore the ball isnt on his pull him. Alot of players have this problem. Keep an eye on that this game, he shoots real well when he pulls from left him, and the shot is just way off when he pulls from his right hip on jumpers

Reactions: RUsojo
Problem is, hes a lefty pull guy. He cant really pull from the right him. His screens often come to set up a drive to the right and therefore the ball isnt on his pull him. Alot of players have this problem. Keep an eye on that this game, he shoots real well when he pulls from left him, and the shot is just way off when he pulls from his right hip on jumpers

I have that problem. It’s the off hand issue. Not confident/strong enough in my left to get the open looks that are so easy and comfortable in shoot around ;) Corey’s the same.

That's how you take a charge #11. Take lessons, just fall down Duc.

Andddsdd there’s Corey pull up off the screen to the right hand big brick

Andddsdd there’s Corey pull up off the screen to the right hand big brick
Im no where near a d1 player but i ball pretty often and ive had the same problem my whole life. I cant pull for shit from my right hip, from my left hip im fine

Reactions: RUsojo
Everyone may notice we ditched the dribble hand off so far in this one.

Im no where near a d1 player but i ball pretty often and ive had the same problem my whole life. I cant pull for shit from my right hip, from my left hip im fine

I know all too well how that goes.

Outside of Happ, Wisconsin is completely unremarkable. How did they fall so fast?

Rutgers should have a double digit lead because Wisconsin can't make a shot.Rutgers leads 20-15 with five minutes remaining in first half.

Reactions: Scarletwoman

Assuming you are a righty? Its not just you or corey, Righties are better pulling up while moving left because its more natural for them, and the reverse is for lefties, they are more comfortable shooting while moving to their right.

Black ****ing hole freeman is. Double teams UNDER the hoop and decides he HAS TO throw up a prayer

Reactions: soundcrib
Assuming you are a righty? Its not just you or corey, Righties are better pulling up while moving left because its more natural for them, and the reverse is for lefties, they are more comfortable shooting while moving to their right.
Yup exactly. Alot of people have this problem, only super elite shooters can pull from their strong hip. Corey gets screens for his right side so when the defender goes under he cant pull and make them pay. If he had a good left and he got screens that way and defender goes under he could swap in their faces

Yup exactly. Alot of people have this problem, only super elite shooters can pull from their strong hip. Corey gets screens for his right side so when the defender goes under he cant pull and make them pay. If he had a good left and he got screens that way and defender goes under he could swap in their faces

Melo

If you swap Doucore for Freeman right now I think this is my lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT