ADVERTISEMENT

RU-Wisky Game Thread

Idc that it went in, thats a horrible shot. Theres a reason hes always wide open from 3

Reactions: RUeric
Just ISO Corey as much as we can until they switch to zone.

Overall a great crowd for a cold Friday night..not necessarily loud but will be down the stretch
Student section looks to be sitting on tv. Im sure theres some general public in there

Announces are spot-on when you’re bad shooting team you can’t be trying this jelly shit!!! Go right to the ****ing rim and put the ball in the basket!!!

Reactions: MikeR0102
Announces are spot-on when you’re bad shooting team you can’t be trying this jelly shit!!! Go right to the ****ing rim and put the ball in the basket!!!
Wait did someone attempt a jelly layup!? Lol i mustve missed that

Anyone that goes to court club meetings can you ask pike why freeman shoots 3’s and doesnt pass out of double teams??

Because he thinks he has more talent than he actually has, also he is desperate to make it to the league IMO and he is just trying to score his way there.

So Freeman took 8 shots. Only one shot was an efficient look. Maybe two if you’re being generous. It’s easy to say how we score less than a point per possession.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
This is a joke. Wisconsin is awful. Baker is going backwards. I'm losing confidence in Pike.

Lead at the half is good. Should be more but I'll take it. Would be nice to get calls on these layup attempts but bad teams never do.

I wish we could find a way to set screens to get Thiam open.

25-24..both teams unspectacular. ..its clear that these two teams will be battling to stay out of the bottom 4 all year

So Freeman took 8 shots. Only one shot was an efficient look. Maybe two if you’re being generous. It’s easy to say how we score less than a point per possession.

One would think there's nobody else playing for RU since most of this thread is about him.

Reactions: RUonBrain

What's a jelly shot? I've played basketball my whole life and never heard this term.

Freeman awful fade away, doesnt even catch iron. Then lets happ blow by him so help has to come and then and and 1. 5 point swing, get him out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT