ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Baseball at Minnesota (2 games) w/ Indiana (2 games)

I looked but didn't see it. Anybody know if some level of fans will be allowed once Rutgers comes home? Again state ok'd 15% outside.
Wouldn't mind getting out in the fresh air to watch. Plus I guess you have to do that car registration thing too IF they let us watch.

EvvmvLEU8AIFl-s

EvvmvLBVIAAI8k2

EvvmvLEU8AEeVMh

EvvmvL4VoAATA7a

Good way to start the season, guys! Wasn't IU the B1G champions last time out (2019)?

Indiana the favorite to win the Big Ten. Pitching was great both Rutkowski and the bullpen

Reactions: Tango Two
Looking at the photo of that stadium makes me wonder whose "home" it is. Do the Twins play there? The Vikings? The Gophers? It looks more like a football stadium than a baseball venue. It looks pretty new so I'm guessing that it is not the Metrodome with a new name.

Looking at the photo of that stadium makes me wonder whose "home" it is. Do the Twins play there? The Vikings? The Gophers? It looks more like a football stadium than a baseball venue. It looks pretty new so I'm guessing that it is not the Metrodome with a new name.

The purple seats are your clue that it is the Vikings home. Built a few years ago and hosted a super bowl at the end of year 1. I would be surprised if this where UM plays all of their games but maybe. Minnesota has a new outdoor football stadium and the Twin have a pretty new baseball venue outdoors as well.

It's the Vikings stadium. The Twins play in a different one with no roof.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Does anybody know if the Big Ten is going to seven inning doubleheaders this year? We are playing two today but it's against two different teams, so I don't know if that applies.

The Golden Gophers Play all their March games there. Part of the deal for the Vikings to demolish the Humphreydome and get money for the new dome.

When is RUs first home game?
I want to go check out a game

I was a darn good high school baseball player and had a few Legion teammates sign pro contracts

I liked playing ball, but I loved playing football a little more

What time do today's games begin? It would be real to defeat Minnesota in baseball, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT