ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers fails to sell out 2023 Pinstripe Bowl ticket allotment

Status
Not open for further replies.
300's - selling well enough to open 3 more sections this morning (1 sold out a couple others selling quickly)
The reason sections on the Rutgers side are being added by TicketMaster is because the school didn’t sell out its allotment. This isn’t rocket science.
In the neighborhood of 2011 vs Iowa State.
Rutgers sold out its allotment for the Iowa State game. That is not the case this year. So there’s no factual basis to claim we’ll have a similar turnout as 2011 (or certainly 2013).

The reason sections on the Rutgers side are being added by TicketMaster is because the school didn’t sell out its allotment. This isn’t rocket science.

Rutgers sold out its allotment for the Iowa State game. That is not the case this year. So there’s no factual basis to claim we’ll have a similar turnout as 2011 (or certainly 2013).
Another new screen name?

lol...WRONG....there were ZERO 300-level seats included in the allotment. IDIOT. Stop making shit up.

Why do you REFUSE to look at the TM seating diagram to see EXACTLY what is/isn't available? BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG lolol!!!

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.....Close to 30,000 tickets (maybe more) ALREADY gone!!!!
This is a completely made up number and proves why nobody here should trust a single word you type. If there were 30,000 tickets already sold, Rutgers would have EASILY sold out its ticket allotment, which it didn’t. Sales through RU ended yesterday at 5 pm with no announcement of a sellout like 2011 and 2013. Rutgers now directs to TicketMaster since sales through the school have ended. TM will now try to sell the tickets that RU failed to sell.
What's with the incessant "laughing," nut job? Why not respond with coherent, FACTUAL comments?
I always post factual comments. Then you flip out, start cursing and spamming each thread (including this one) with dozens of posts before running to the mods crying for them to ban me (and others you disagree with). The irony is that YOU are the one habitually breaking the rules around here. Nobody on this site deserves to be rebanned more than you.

If you want to have a conversation, I’m all for it if you follow the rules and stop constantly whining to the mods.

EDIT: Your reply directly below this one tells us all we need to know. You are a coward who hides behind the moderators to insult people, lie and break the rules.

This is a completely made up number and proves why nobody here should trust a single word you type. If there were 30,000 tickets already sold, Rutgers would have EASILY sold out its ticket allotment, which it didn’t. Sales through RU ended yesterday at 5 pm with no announcement of a sellout like 2011 and 2013.

I always post factual comments. Then you flip out, start cursing and spamming each thread with dozens of posts before running to the mods to ban me (and others you disagree with). The irony is that YOU are the one habitually breaking the rules around here. Nobody on this site deserves to be rebanned more than you.
I have LITERALLY counted, and posted, the # of seats currently available in the 100's and 200's. That puts the # of seats sold in the 30,000 range. I'm not "making up" shit. YOU ARE YA' ****ING LOSER.

100's 55 tickets remain on TM on the RU side of the stadium (not many on the 1B side, either)
200's - 5 tickets remain on TM on the RU side of the stadium (very few on the 1B side)
300's - selling well enough to open 3 more sections this morning (1 sold out a couple others selling quickly....NONE open on the 1B side)
Delta Club - SOLD OUT (RU)
Audi Club - SOLD OUT (RU)

https://www.ticketmaster.com/bad-bo...nx-new-york-12-28-2023/event/1D005F07AD4A1DFE

We’ll have plenty of fans there… problem is how many will Miami bring ?

You have no clue as to whether or not we sold out our original allotment. None. You're making an assumption, that's all, and claiming it as if it were a fact. Maybe we didn't....by a few tickets or so....but WHO CARES? Maybe we did. The only one making a claim, either way, is you.

You missed the winter, part. Millions? Show your work.
I would say between all levels of college football, high school football, the CFL and NFL, who ATTEND GAMES FROM NOVEMBER THROUGH JANUARY, OUTDOORS, I'm gonna guess that I don't need to "show my work." Thanks!

I don’t care how many tickets are sold. Are these posters enemies of Rutgers, like Syracuse fans? I see our fans hating Rutgers. All the reasons to complain, at least we know they are from NJ.

Last edited:
i don’t care how many tickets are sold. Are these posters enemies of Rutgers, like Syracuse fans? I see our fans hating Rutgers. All the reasons to complain, at least we know they are from NJ.
Dude is from his mom's basement. Literally claimed, just last week, that him and "his buddies are driving up from Miami" to "watch the game in midtown" at the NYC Alumni Club's party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT