ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Rutgers Football flips 2025 Kent State tight end Ben Rothhaar

I was wondering what was going on with this position in this year's class.
At 210 lbs. he's not gonna be involved in blocking for the running game any time soon.

oh boy dunk GIF

Reactions: Knight Shift
Might be a catch that will have a year to develop into the player the staff feels he's best suited for and it might not be as a TE.
My guess : Don't think he'd have flipped if he didn't agree to a redshirt year to see where he'd fit best after
Butler gets hold of him
:WooHoo:

Reactions: Scarlet83
He is fast - made states D1 for 400 (49--50 ish). He lists 4.4-4.5 for 40 and he does play fast . On defense he tracked down a breakaway runner with a 15-20yd lead.. He put hits on people too. Plays strong and benches 300 (good for tall, long armed HS player). Competitive and upbeat kid. Doesn't seem to be a hands catcher but highlights were limited to low throws. His track coach said he didn't lose speed as he got bigger. Good frame.

aKBRZZg.jpeg

I was wondering what was going on with this position in this year's class.
At 210 lbs. he's not gonna be involved in blocking for the running game any time soon.
He still has to play his senior year in high school. Therefore you are correct, he will not be involved in blocking for our running game or anything else any time soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT