ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football versus Howard moved to Thursday, other kickoffs announced

But it’s not even close to that.

Come on, man.
It’s not, but the point remains the same

It’s definitely a hassle, or at least an inconvenience, for most people

But id ventures to say most on this board have the ability to attend if they really wanted to

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
Ehhhh just go to work on Friday. Not really a big deal
I’m pretty sure to 100k fans that were there for the L’Ville game in 06 were happy to go to work tired tgat Friday

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
Ehhhh just go to work on Friday. Not really a big deal
I’m pretty sure to 100k fans that were there for the L’Ville game in 06 were happy to go to work tired tgat Friday
Please stop comparing it to that.

Talk about apples to oranges. LOL

It’s not, but the point remains the same

It’s definitely a hassle, or at least an inconvenience, for most people

But id ventures to say most on this board have the ability to attend if they really wanted to
That goes for anything, not just Rutgers Football.

But good you realize that wasn’t the best comparison.

To me though I would imagine the big inconvenience for most is the earlier than thought kickoff.

I assumed incorrectly how many others are playing that night

Last edited:
That goes for anything, not just Rutgers Football.

But good you realize that wasn’t the best comparison.

To me though I would imagine the big inconvenience for most is the earlier than thought kickoff.

I assumed incorrectly how many others are playing that night
A later kickoff def would have been better and preferred by most IMO

Was wondering who would catch that.lol
As the legend grows, it'll be 150K.

I wonder how many really stayed to the end of the Va Tech '92 homecoming than reportedly stayed :-) I'll go to my grave claiming I was there lol. Maybe that's 40K by now which isn't bad for a 23K capacity.

Was wondering who would catch that.lol

I wonder how many really stayed to the end of the Va Tech '92 homecoming than reportedly stayed :-) I'll go to my grave claiming I was there lol. Maybe that's 40K by now which isn't bad for a 23K capacity.
You guys are missing it,

It’s the “Temple game in the rain” where the numbers get a little fugazy. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: megadrone

lol, I was there and alone, as usual, as it was hard to get anyone to go to RU games (other than my son, who was born in 1994 and he had no choice, lol) until Schiano 1.0.

lol, I was there and alone, as usual, as it was hard to get anyone to go to RU games (other than my son, who was born in 1994 and he had no choice, lol) until Schiano 1.0.
And how little “red” was actually in the stands.

Give him credit for that too.

Although I think I do remember seeing “WEAR RED TO THE GAME” on the tickets pre-Greg? Anyone else recall that?

Reactions: RU848789

I stayed to the end but I was only there for the end. After 3+ quarters of tailgating, I made my way inside to see my brother. Excellent timing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT