ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football WR Chris Long has been ruled OUT for the season

The player Long has been idled 9 weeks . Hope he’s fine after surgery . Gets an entire RS season if he can return in ‘24.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I guess that's the big question that I wasn't sure about - still in line for a RS? I know he played this year, but it wasn't much.

Reactions: Knight Shift
It's in the article. If you weren't so busy smoking blunts on your rocking chair, you would have seen that. 😉 Two years of eligibility left!
Ha! Sorry, flying around a bit today and didn't read the article yet. Plus you know that stuff makes you forgetful...

Total BS.. WR Bryant got the exception at UNC
Looks promising next year with Brantley, Long,Dremel, Strong, etc.
That's a silver lining. Sorry Long got hurt, but he know has two years with a developed QB, OL and a great WR coach. Brantley gets to step into an improved system too. Looking forward to further development of Strong.

More Strong, please! Dremel has done well. Jackson will hopefully show more in the last 4 games. Can we get some more TE completions, or are they too busy blocking?
our TEs are not fast enough or big enough to go vertical or dominate the middle of the field. JL does some good thigns but the others can not really route run. The transfer is incredibly slow.

our TEs are not fast enough or big enough to go vertical or dominate the middle of the field. JL does some good thigns but the others can not really route run. The transfer is incredibly slow.
Thanks for your comment. Also noticed a couple of drops by the transfer (can't remember the name, and don't want to gaslight anyone). The BTN analyst Howard Griffin alluded to the fact that Rutgers will continually get "better" players, and it is no secret RU has needed better TEs. This is not an indictment of any one player, just a reality of not having a solid passing game for a number of years, and it appears the previous coaching staff did not make TE recruiting and development a point of emphasis, and perhaps they did not recognize this or know what they were doing. Onward, upward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT