ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers-Iowa Game Thread

The ball movement is excellent. I still think that is the key for this team. Need movement to get good shots. You can almost sense that Pikiell stressed that after the last game and the team responded.
Best passing night I've seen by us so far in a long, long time

Reactions: RU-Choppin-Ohio
Doorson , Sa, Bullock, and Dadika all getting pretty chunky minutes throughout this game. Pike showing confidence in nearly the entire roster even earlier on when the game still being decided

IIRC this is when Iowa started their comeback the other night when they were down by a bunch to the Illini. We have to keep up the intensity.

Bullock has a nice looking shot...I know he shot an airball, but, it was on target...just a little short.

Exactly my thought.

Also his confidence to shot fake and take his man off the dribble in his first game and hit the mid range instead of panicking with a 3 as the shot clock expired.

IIRC this is when Iowa started their comeback the other night when they were down by a bunch to the Illini. We have to keep up the intensity.

I am cracking open every box of cereal we got if we blow this...even the extra sugary ones Patrick

We have to stop the fouls. Can't let them score with the clock stopped

OK enough with the highlight reel crap back to basics, please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT