ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers is the football opportunity Monmouth transfer Dymere Miller wanted. Here’s why

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Another football thread! Will anyone respond? @jonS ????????? @DJ Spanky ???

“Just talking to the coaches and having coaches who know how to get to the next level,” Miller said. “I’ve got coaches in that room like Brock and Coach (John) Perry, they’ve coached at that next level. They know exactly what they’re talking about and they know exactly what you need to do to get there.”

Reactions: BLewis1968
Need to see how it all translates at a higher level, but a mature player, with excellent stats and an ability to stay on the field is a nice combination.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Another football thread! Will anyone respond? @jonS ????????? @DJ Spanky ???

How dare you introduce actual football talk on this board!

tenor.gif

jon's gonna be bitterly disappointed that you're interfering with his OT thread reading.

Now Dymere Miller will have chance to showcase his skills with Rutgers football
That means getting to prove himself in the Big Ten.

I hope he has better success stepping up against top level competition than some other transfers we've had. He'll be going against the elite.

I think its actually spelt futbol?
No, it's foosball according to Momma.

The Longest Yard Waterboy GIF

Funny thing, the poster who complained about all the OT threads has been tagged multiple times in foosball threads, and has yet to participate. There is actually a lot of great articles and info out there right now. The people have the power to keep this forum on topic. I enjoy the on and off topic threads.

It will be nice to have a guy with big play ability again. Someone the defense must respect due to his speed.
There should be a lot of competition in the WR room this season.
Brantley, Long, Strong, Dremel, Duff, Miller, Braithwaite, Fuse, Toure, Black.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagleton96
There should be a lot of competition in the WR room this season.
Brantley, Long, Strong, Dremel, Duff, Miller, Braithwaite, Fuse, Toure, Black.
A sneaky serious upgrade. Makes the QB competition all the more important.

The interesting thing- a WR from lower college levels may have more chance than any other position to be really good at the next level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT