ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Rutgers Football offers Monmouth WR Dymere Miller

From P5, Pitt and Texas Tech have offered him. Also G5 in FAU, ECU, North Texas, Etc.
He'll likely end up at another P5, light it up, and the idiot in this thread will make more stupid commentary about why he wouldn't have done well here, how he wasn't the type of kid we needed here, OR just flat-out deny he ever said anything.

Reactions: satnom and TRU2RU
When looking at talent, I always prefer the kid that gets better when they hit college rather that the 5 star from high school. Miller sounds like he may be in this category (or didn't have the exposure in HS). So many 5 stars max out early. It's hard to find the kids on the upswing post high school but that is what the portal has done (exposed these kids more).

When looking at talent, I always prefer the kid that gets better when they hit college rather that the 5 star from high school. Miller sounds like he may be in this category (or didn't have the exposure in HS). So many 5 stars max out early. It's hard to find the kids on the upswing post high school but that is what the portal has done (exposed these kids more).
Dymere had some nice high-school highlights but was listed as an ATH…and not a WR. Looks like he only had 25 catches as a senior in high-school. HoF WR Andre Reed played mostly QB in high school and wound up playing D2 WR…before catching passes from Joe Pa-projected linebacker, Jim Kelly, with da Bills.

Watched 3 Monmouth games on tv ( YES ) and this kid is worth the offer . The RB also is a dynamo and can really scoot.
I went to a few games last year (daughter was a frosh there). You're probably referring to their RB, Jaden Shirden (spelling?) Believe he led all of FCS in rushing yards this season and last. Looks like he upped his receiving game a little this past year.

Career Stats​

STATS

CARYDSAVGTDLNGRECYDSAVGTDLNGFUMLST

He declared for the NFL Draft this week. Hope to see him excel there. Kid could flat out run - low center of gravity, speed, strength, great vision.

He was sooo damn exciting to watch. He could break one at any time.

I went to a few games last year (daughter was a frosh there). You're probably referring to their RB, Jaden Shirden (spelling?) Believe he led all of FCS in rushing yards this season and last. Looks like he upped his receiving game a little this past year.

Career Stats​

STATS

CARYDSAVGTDLNGRECYDSAVGTDLNGFUMLST

He declared for the NFL Draft this week. Hope to see him excel there. Kid could flat out run - low center of gravity, speed, strength, great vision.

He was sooo damn exciting to watch. He could break one at any time.
What kind of crowd does Monmouth draw? Full stadium?

you guys crack me up

with his speed, he'd of had d1 offers or there is something wrong in the package

for every successful d2/d3 guy, there are far more who were not. You don't want to build out a roster and rely on depth with these kids. You think higher rated kids don't look down on this?

I'm fine with 1 or 2, no doubt some
The question isn't where he came from. The question is who will throw him the ball and who will call plays in which he is a participant.
I’m hearing the RU helicopter was recently spotted in Brazil in a off the grid village in the Amazon Rainforest, supposedly a college aged young man was kicking hand made soccer balls clear across the river, here’s the kicker no pun intended the person catching the balls and throwing them back across the river had great hip movement & mobility & throwing with spot on accuracy, this could possibly be a two for one deal with no NIL implications.

you guys crack me up

with his speed, he'd of had d1 offers or there is something wrong in the package

for every successful d2/d3 guy, there are far more who were not. You don't want to build out a roster and rely on depth with these kids. You think higher rated kids don't look down on this?

I'm fine with 1 or 2, no doubt some diamonds but holy cow man, it's all ivy and lower rated stuff of late. not good
I hope that you will contribute to the NIL collective. Otherwise, we won’t even get D2 or Ivy guys with better offers.

If you’re going to insult someone’s intelligence, at least get your spelling to be correct.
OK 365 poster alter ego. You missed the double entendre, but that's not surprising. I did not insult anyone's intelligence. That's because you have to have some intelligence for it to be insulted. Example- your word salad: "at least get your spelling to be correct." Grammar got run over by a reindeer!!!!

Hey @yesrutgers01 , check out the double agent at work again?

OK 365 poster alter ego. You missed the double entendre, but that's not surprising. I did not insult anyone's intelligence. That's because you have to have some intelligence for it to be insulted. Example- your word salad: "at least get your spelling to be correct." Grammar got run over by a reindeer!!!!

Hey @yesrutgers01 , check out the double agent at work again?
I sort of got a little tongue tied reading that line- I was hoping 365 was going to come in and explain it to us. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT