ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Law Graduate Palestinian Radical responsible for instigating and organizing Columbia U. Riots!

When those college ratings come out, and people coo about the top schools, I kinda facepalm because I know what damage most of them have been doing the last decades. Alinsky told radicals to stop being visible pests and get inside the system where they could do more damage.

The prestigious colleges were great targets because people didn't question them as much. Affirmative Action got a lot of radicals into schools where passing wasn't a problem. As they say about Harvard, the hardest thing after being accepted is failing out. CRT was in law schools long ago. Gender and ethic study depts were toxic dumps of neo-Marxism. "Marxisms" are a mile wide and an inch deep with no real intellectual coherence aside from a negative attitude hiding behind pretenses of virtue.

I don't see current "protests" being remotely concerned about winning "hearts and minds." Being disruptive is the goal in itself and timed for 2024. If a cop doesn't kill someone from a protected group, a dead case will be resurrected the way Trayvon Martin was by a special "community task force" from Holder's DOJ. Everything is kabuke and kayfabe between now and Nov.

6SQFaId.jpeg

NOT ABOUT TWO STATES!

What a surprise, Khymani James, who goes by “he/she/they” pronouns, has said that he/she/they hates white people.

After their resignation, James sparked controversy by saying during a committee meeting that “I, too, hate white people” while discussing two former members accused of discriminating against white people, the Boston Globe said.

• Wow
Reactions: Caliknight
The person referred to in this thread's title graduated Rutgers-Newark law school in 2006. Not much anyone can do about a grad from 15-20 years.

If they try this crap during game days in the tailgate areas they may get close lined .
Actually I would like to see the response from the crowd at a Rutgers game day if they tried this crap. I look around the tailgate area and on my way in and the vast majority of the people I see attending the games all look like normal Americans to me. The problem lies in the two tiered justice system, where law abiding citizens are prosecuted for stopping crime and criminals literally get away with murder. Case in point, Daniel Penny.

Reactions: GSGS and Caliknight
The person referred to in this thread's title graduated Rutgers-Newark law school in 2006. Not much anyone can do about a grad from 15-20 years.

They just want to make violent threats and seek to halt the First Amendment for views they don't like.

Why they can't keep it on the board they pay for that purpose when none of them actually graduated from RU or have anything to do with academics is another story.

What a surprise, Khymani James, who goes by “he/she/they” pronouns, has said that he/she/they hates white people.

After their resignation, James sparked controversy by saying during a committee meeting that “I, too, hate white people” while discussing two former members accused of discriminating against white people, the Boston Globe said.

I'm shocked!

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
They want to import more Pals even Arab nations avoid (knowing they are weaponized - dont fall for the "nation of immigrants" con)

Senator Says 700,000 Palestinians Coming To U.S. "We're Gonna Make Them Citizens"​

Last edited:
Shocker. Even other Muslim countries won’t accept those animals.

"The Biden administration is considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees, a move that would offer a permanent safe haven to some of those fleeing war-torn Gaza, according to internal federal government documents obtained by CBS News."

Colleges have been complaining that a lot of the "protestors" aren't students or even Palestinians.
Antifa with head wraps.
This is all a set-up for Nov just like 2020 was riot-fest with pallets of bricks mysteriously delivered to streets.
Lots of people predict chaos.

They want to import more Pals even Arab nations avoid (knowing they are weaponized - dont fall for the "nation of immigrants" con)

Senator Says 700,000 Palestinians Coming To U.S. "We're Gonna Make Them Citizens"​

Joe Biden and the Democrats want to destroy this country as we know it. Each of us have a big choice to make which direction this country goes in November. Vote wisely!

"The Biden administration is considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees, a move that would offer a permanent safe haven to some of those fleeing war-torn Gaza, according to internal federal government documents obtained by CBS News."

Colleges have been complaining that a lot of the "protestors" aren't students or even Palestinians.
Antifa with head wraps.
This is all a set-up for Nov just like 2020 was riot-fest with pallets of bricks mysteriously delivered to streets.
Lots of people predict chaos.

The love to import terrorists these libs. That's their base now.

The love to import terrorists these libs. That's their base now.
The admin has US agencies and NGOs going abroad and RECRUITING people to bring. They tell them they have a right to come to America and that America wrecked their country bamboozling them with the climate excuse. They vaccated the border and the ones not coming to the border are being flown in (we had them a couple years already at county airport). This is not great grannies immigration. The Confederates started a war trying to convert territories into slave states because Dems wanted more votes. So here we are. Michael Yon says he sees cannibals coming in and many people who never even lived with flush toilets.

The admin has US agencies and NGOs going abroad and RECRUITING people to bring. They tell them they have a right to come to America and that America wrecked their country bamboozling them with the climate excuse. They vaccated the border and the ones not coming to the border are being flown in (we had them a couple years already at county airport). This is not great grannies immigration. The Confederates started a war trying to convert territories into slave states because Dems wanted more votes. So here we are. Michael Yon says he sees cannibals coming in and many people who never even lived with flush toilets.

Get armed, be prepared because it’s going to get real. The Dems are bringing in these illegals most of whom are of military age males and many of whom have been released from prisons all over the world as their shock troops. The protests we are seeing on campuses all over the country are just the appetizer to real unrest that is coming.

Get armed, be prepared because it’s going to get real. The Dems are bringing in these illegals most of whom are of military age males and many of whom have been released from prisons all over the world as their shock troops. The protests we are seeing on campuses all over the country are just the appetizer to real unrest that is coming.

Yeah I knew what was coming . I don't even own arms but would if I was in a city. Moving is best defense and I'll move again soon. I dont even expect a full football season. The "bird flu" nonsense is being ramped-up too.

I read Gen Michael Flynn got 8 subpoenas yesterday so the lawfare will keep escalating with more strategic jailings

Remember all those pallets of bricks that used to miraculously show-up in 2020? Yeah its all rigged.

BqaQSwC.jpeg

NGOs are the Gestapo wing of the left. It really ramped up under Soetoro.

Reactions: ashokan
NGOs are the Gestapo wing of the left. It really ramped up under Soetoro.

He and Holder would "hint" that certain corporations might get racially tinged charges against them. Then corps would be in a panic to settle with cash. Obama and Holder then directed the cash to the radical groups - who were organized and primed for Floyd theatrics (he said couldn't breath when standing up - Fentanyl). Obama also erased strict federal hiring laws so that he could pack agencies with sketchers.

Colleges just being used as staging grounds for larger insurrection. This is intended for election. Judges and SCOTUS justices will be targeted (as before)

"Students participating in the Gaza Solidarity Encampments at universities across the country are being taught to become militants, according to nine manuals obtained by The Free Press.

Many of the manuals, which are being shared via phone group chats with students across the country, encourage “militancy” and instruct protesters to break laws, seize buildings, vandalize them, and then use tactics to evade police detection and arrest. One guide, called “De-arrest Primer,” teaches protesters to physically resist arrest or, in some cases, assault police officers or throw projectiles at them to protect fellow “comrades” from arrest. “Each de-arrest,” the guide states, “is a micro-intifada which can spread and inspire others until we may finally shake off this noxious ruling order all together....

Three of the guides encourage college protesters to erase the distinction “between students and non-students.” Of the 282 people arrested on Tuesday night between Columbia and the City College of New York, 48 percent were not affiliated with either university, according to the NYPD.

“There is a movement to radicalize young people,” NYC mayor Eric Adams said at a press conference Wednesday. “This is a global problem. And young people are being influenced by those who are professionals at radicalizing our children, and I’m not going to allow that to happen as the mayor of the city of New York.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT