ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers SHU Redd's pregame pics

Cool bruh. Redds is a good chill joint with good brew selections , and what, 10 steps to the arena door? Lol

I’ll prob be there before & after the Miss St game
Depends on where my buds want to hang of course , we’re also doing the Devils game that night

Heard the SHU version of "KnghtLine" after the game - they were PISSED about this (among many other things), was pretty hilarious.
Smurf's could have done the same thing if they wanted

I know it's pie in the sky wishful thinking, but I always thought making a deal with the town of South Orange and renovating Walsh would be 10000x better than playing in Newark

Smurf's could have done the same thing if they wanted

I know it's pie in the sky wishful thinking, but I always thought making a deal with the town of South Orange and renovating Walsh would be 10000x better than playing in Newark
Agree with you. They could turn Walsh into a version of what Monmouth has probably without too much of a headache, and that would solve a lot of their issues … save the rent money they pay Pru Center, not have to bus their students on elementary school busses back and forth.

TGRAPXDQPIBTBJO.20151113170731.jpg

Agree with you. They could turn Walsh into a version of what Monmouth has probably without too much of a headache, and that would solve a lot of their issues … save the rent money they pay Pru Center, not have to bus their students on elementary school busses back and forth.

TGRAPXDQPIBTBJO.20151113170731.jpg
I've heard it has to do w/South Orange not allowing it, parking concerns, etc.
It's short sighted IMO, but fortunately we don't have to deal with those issues

Re. Monmouth, great arena
I usually catch a game or 2 there each year, always fun and affordable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT