ADVERTISEMENT

"Rutgers turning into one of the real feel good stories of the year."

RU848789

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Metuchen, NJ
BTN studio guy just make that comment. Talking about RU winning its 5th B1G game and Katz says, "let that digest" Also comments about RU being a serious spoiler down the stretch against some teams like MN at the RAC, where we're so tough. How sweet is that to hear. Not the prettiest game, but we won a game on the road, not playing our best and with 3-4 freshmen on the floor at many times. Things are seriously looking up.

BTN studio guy just make that comment. Talking about RU winning its 5th B1G game and Katz says, "let that digest" Also comments about RU being a serious spoiler down the stretch against some teams like MN at the RAC, where we're so tough. How sweet is that to hear. Not the prettiest game, but we won a game on the road, not playing our best and with 3-4 freshmen on the floor at many times. Things are seriously looking up.

We made Andy look real smart at last years tourney at MSG. He had our backs then. Hope to do it again.

Heard that too. And Katz is a national spokesman. Very nice observations at what Pike and the kids are doing this season.

We'll turn into a much better feel good story if we can beat Iowa on Saturday...would that be something!......RAC will be rockin!...hopefully we can destroy the Sellout Jinx!

Reactions: rubigtimenow
They also mentioned not being an automatic road loss and teams better be ready when we come to town. Nice to hear.

I'd be thrilled if RU could avoid the play in game. To me that'd be a real tangible sign of progress.
Probably gonna have to go 2-4 to close out the year to be assured were in the top 10

That was music to my ears! Beat Iowa!

Penn State has a legitimate chance at 6 conference wins. They have 2, and still play Illinois twice, Nebraska, and RU. I really really hope we can end the season above them in the standings, but we are at 5 wins now, and they have an outside shot of 6 wins.
Senior night PSU @ RU is huge for our conference ranking.
I don't care as much about the bye as I do about finishing 11/12 instead of 13/14

Penn State has a legitimate chance at 6 conference wins. They have 2, and still play Illinois twice, Nebraska, and RU. I really really hope we can end the season above them in the standings, but we are at 5 wins now, and they have an outside shot of 6 wins.
I don't care as much about the bye as I do about finishing 11/12 instead of 13/14
if we beat PSU again, they'll need to get at least five more wins to pass us because of the HTH advantage. That won't happen.

BUMP - a lot has changed since February 14

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT