ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs. Baylor

Baylor basketball and football have already proven they can rise from the ashes and from worse scandal in hoops. Baylor will be relevant before long while RU is just trying to scrape a 6-6 Motor City Bowl invite

When Baylor fires Rhule we can hire him to do whatever it is he was doing at Temple.

with fans like this who needs enemies
\
Unless you're new, you should know that it is amazing we have ANY fans who are NOT like this. We've been kicked, pushed around, had our lunch money stolen and been stuffed into lockers for years, and we're still here. We're allowed to be miserable and pessimistic as long as we're still here hoping to see daylight.

\
Unless you're new, you should know that it is amazing we have ANY fans who are NOT like this. We've been kicked, pushed around, had our lunch money stolen and been stuffed into lockers for years, and we're still here. We're allowed to be miserable and pessimistic as long as we're still here hoping to see daylight.
[poop][poop][poop]
And would not want to be in a foxhole with any of these types.
Gut it out.

Baylor basketball and football have already proven they can rise from the ashes and from worse scandal in hoops. Baylor will be relevant before long while RU is just trying to scrape a 6-6 Motor City Bowl invite

Yea they run one of the dirtiest basketball programs which is well known.

Football was run dirty, but no one knew how dirty until recently.

I mean if you believe in hell, you don't support PSU or Baylor.

Reactions: sherepower
You too. One of the first to run away with your tail between your legs and make pronouncements of great doom after one game.
Look, I see yesterday was a disaster, but to declare the season over and say that Ash or Kill should be fire (or wish for or to compare to Flood) is simply ludicrous.
Again, would like to see how they bounce back next week and against Nebraska.

find a post where I said he should be fired

lol..next week...do you realize Morgan State is like the absolute worst of the worst...they were shut out 26-0 by Albany...when RU wins 50-0 and some here get warm fuzzies and start drinking kool aid the reality is that score means zilch.

Reactions: madchuck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT