ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Fordham / Game Thread

Pike has already made the adjustment on offense should be smooth sailing from here on out.

Reactions: bac2therac
Waking up THANK GOD!! I just wish they’d come out with more OOMPH in non-conference games!!

Coaching staff was very concerned about the lack of intensity by Rutgers coming into this game given the lack of amenities etc. and coming after 3 game stretch that we just had

Stone cold once again from three, 1-6. Man if we could just get that form back we'd be pretty good.

O and bullsh*t Offensive foul on Kiss.

Coaching staff was very concerned about the lack of intensity by Rutgers coming into this game given the lack of amenities etc. and coming after 3 game stretch that we just had

Understandable. With a little "motivation" at half time maybe we come out on fire in the second half

It's good and the curse of the prayer three continues.

Unfortunately for me I need to go out for the rest of the day and will not be around to watch the second half. Thanks for the conversation, if only for one half. Go RU, come out smokin!!!

Better play but negated by that 5-0 run...31-26...still dangerous given Rutgers penchant for slow half time starts. The intensity has to be there from the get go or Fordham will not go away..intangibles all going the Rams way

Worst half all year by Geo. Passes up easy scores and then takes difficult shots. Could have easily had 15 in the first half and we would be up by the same amount. Can't wait to watch Mulcahy run the show.

I'm at the game with the family doing the college visit/game thing. If we could finish around the basket and EO settled down with the forcing shots, this would be a blowout. I think we wear them down in the 2nd half

Reactions: RUsojo
Looking like crap again. Letting a kid go coast to coast with stopping him is lazy and basketball 101. Wake up or you will get your butts beat

I honestly don’t see the point in going big since none of our hugs can score. Go “small” and still be bigger but be faster

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT