ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Fordham / Game Thread

Fordham’s guards are beating us off the dribble on every possession

Once we got into the bonus around 11 or -2 minutes it’s borderline impossible not to win the game.

Fordham’s guards are beating us off the dribble on every possession

Yeah, again, if Tham is getting over the flu you gotta wonder if the rest of his team are a lot of them are coming down with it which would really suck going into next Saturday.

Can anyone rebound? Finally they put Mathis on honor and mathis playing great d

Running around like a bunch of clowns.
No discipline on guarding your zone.
Somehow they nerd to win this mess. Play like a b1g team for God's sake

Rebounds? We don’t need no stinkin’ rebounds.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, are your Rutgers Apathetic Knights for the first 32 minutes. So, can they flip the switch and turn it on against such an over-manned opponent?

Reactions: runner3283
Keep pushing the tempo and going to the rim and we should be fine. Pikiell is gonna lay into these guys on the way home.

Bottom line right now is we STILL don’t have enough skill guys who can score. Our freshman are still not comfortable on offense.

Reactions: soundcrib
Have to find a way right now. PLay D, make your shots. value possession

Pike needs to figure out his rotations better than this in the 9th game of the season.

I guess Myles is out of the rotation. Could use a big out there with some offense
It doesn't matter to me that Shaq is a Captain. Myles is better, and by a lot. Overall, we play way to many kids. Develop depth in practice. Play your best eight.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
It doesn't matter to me that Shaq is a Captain. Myles is better, and by a lot. Overall, we play way to many kids. Develop depth in practice. Play your best eight.
Shaq plays good D against other 7 footers not against 6'8 centers who are quicker.

We never feed the ball
To the post except for Eugene. Shaq has his man sealed and geo refused to give him the ball

Reactions: JQRU91
Can’t even beat Fordham. Cancel the program and give the money to the wrestling team.

I hate to say it but Geo is not in it today. Play McConnell, something. Or try to go inside and get fouls. Myles and Shaq missing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT