ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Penn State / Game Thread

Don’t think it was correct call. The ball may hav e been tied up with a second left, but wasn’t called until expired.

Announcers said that when the PSU player got the ball, that created a change of possession (and presumably a new shot clock,) and the tie up happened after that, which made it RU ball. Shot clock violation never happened. I believe they said that's what the ref came over and explained to them.

Don’t think it was correct call. The ball may hav e been tied up with a second left, but wasn’t called until expired.

PSU had possession of the ball which means the shot clock would have been set.

Reactions: AD888
Geo carried the team. Nice win, but Coach and the team are going to have a lot to "discuss" when they look at film. PSU couldn't match up with RU and still almost pulled it out.
Geo came through and carried the team today. We lose if he didn't show up. But he really should make that last free throw.

Reactions: AD888
that call by the refs was correct, the tie up happened before the shot clock

i saw the usual complaints about the refs especially in the first half...come on guys you have to stop complaining all the time..this was a pretty fair game where they let alot of contact go

that call by the refs was correct, the tie up happened before the shot clock

i saw the usual complaints about the refs especially in the first half...come on guys you have to stop complaining all the time..this was a pretty fair game where they let alot of contact go
The tall bald ref is good. I feel comfortable when I see him officiating. I call him Midnight Oil.

The ladies won today.. swept the weekend from PSU.. nice.
Well since Beverly Goldberg lives in PA...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

A Happy Dance from her seems fitting, no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT