ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Wisconsin 2/14 Game thread

I haven't seen many games, but my impression - it could be wrong and I'm certainly willing to be corrected - is that she pretty much hasn't done much shooting when she has been in and doesn't contribute anything special if she isn't draining 3's.
Thanks Knight Time Fan. I was pleasantly surprised that she drained those threes and IMO next to Tyler having an excellent game, she helped the comeback and the win.

i would agree. She does play her heart out playing defense and doesn't hurt you by making bad decisions / turnovers. Other than last night, her shooting has been inconsistent. Maybe the Wisconsin game will get her rolling.
I'm glad to learn she plays tough D. Part of me was wondering if she didn't get many minutes to shoot because Stringer is such a stickler for playing tough D.

Looked like Fitz had ball after whistle. Wisky player had hands straight up and kept walking directly into Fitz snarkly. Scaife got in her face and then a little yelling and it got broken up. Tech on Wisc for unsportsmanlike conduct.
thanks

i would agree. She does play her heart out playing defense and doesn't hurt you by making bad decisions / turnovers. Other than last night, her shooting has been inconsistent. Maybe the Wisconsin game will get her rolling.
on offense. She's definitely stepped up since B1G ten games started on her defense and has made big strides imo. Our offense is tough to create open looks for non 3 point shots, if you see some of the plays we call out and run, the 3 symbol is for a pull up 2 near the free throw line, but we have a tough time creating planned plays for players other than Tyler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT