ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Basketball to Face Minnesota in Big Ten Tournament First Round

WT#*@%!!! PEACOCK?????!!!!!

This conference is right along with the PAC12 in terms of terrible broadcast coverage. What are they doing???!! Conference tourney time is not the time to go playing around with Peacock.

This is ridiculous!! I'm ready to pass on the whole B1G Tournament.....may just stick to the others.....SEC and ACC Tournaments. 😠😡

Reactions: MADHAT1
WT#*@%!!! PEACOCK?????!!!!!

This conference is right along with the PAC12 in terms of terrible broadcast coverage. What are they doing???!! Conference tourney time is not the time to go playing around with Peacock.

This is ridiculous!! I'm ready to pass on the whole B1G Tournament.....may just stick to the others.....SEC and ACC Tournaments. 😠😡
I’ll have radio broadcast from Minneapolis if you don’t want to pay for Peacock!

Reactions: RUcrazee
Ru down 55-50 with 1 minute to go in 3rd quarter. Adams has an incredible 19 points and 17 rebounds and 3 assists.

Reactions: Esipos1
Great back and forth battle Minnie up 58-57 9 minutes to go Adams unstoppable with 25 points.

Ru down by 6 with 90 seconds to go. Adams 28 points and incredible 23 rebounds. RU leads in every statistic except 15 turnovers to 6. That may cost them the game .

RU loses by 8 77-69.. Just ran out of steam. Adams was spectacular. 31 points and 23 rebounds.
This was Big Tournament elimination game. Season over, but some bright spots for next year and some good recruits coming in.. Just need a few more especially a big center.

Destiny Adams is a warrior !

Heart of a lioness !
She is the only bright spot for next year; if this staff doesn't hit the portal hard for at least 5 players we are in deep you know what next year again; 1 very good big solves a lot of problems but boy do we need depth you can't keep going into each season with 8-9 scholarship players that is unacceptable at this point in time

Thank you for providing the kind of in-depth coverage that the WBB program here at RU has long deserved.

I did listen to your broadcast last night. Great job all season Alec!
Comments like these truly mean a lot, thank you!

I know the season hasn’t gone the way any of us would like, but I’m glad that I was able to give the fans the coverage that, like you said, this program deserves.

Did this team set a record for turnovers?
I'm not trying to be harsh.
But every time I watched they put themselves in huge holes by not taking care of the ball.
Sometimes they had more turnovers than baskets.
Need a quality big from the portal.
With the incoming star guard there should be an uptick if we fill the roster with some quality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT