ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Soccer at Nebraska

Great start and then let up that. Ugh. Hate to call out players but you need to save that,

There we go. Sam with the nice finish. Definitely playing better this game. Could easily be 3-0

That was almost a disaster. Not sure what our defense was doing, leaving two girls completely wide open but thankfully the Nebraska girl with the ball didn’t see them

Reactions: Leonard23
How many times are we going to give the ball away we have a goal kick and kick it short and give the ball away for a goal

How many times are we going to give the ball away we have a goal kick and kick it short and give the ball away for a goal
That’s a serious problem. Usually happens when the goal keeper rushes to get rid of the ball. Again, trying to keep up, but not watching live, was that the case?

On Dale's second both Daigle & #22 let her muscle past them. Neither one hard on the ball. On Dale's 1st we were controlling the ball when Mason booted one of her patented long passes to the opposition & the ball ended up coming back & finding the back of our net.

• Angry
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Don’t understand this lineup has Riley and Sam playing defense
You realize that Nebraska has scored twice as many goals as RU on the season and has the nation's leading scorer now. Maybe that we help understand most of the forwards being involved in helping the defense.

You realize that Nebraska has scored twice as many goals as RU on the season and has the nation's leading scorer now. Maybe that we help understand most of the forwards being involved in helping the defense.
Exactly…so MON is playing for the tie. Lame.

That being said, let’s not give up another goal in the last 10 minutes of a match. Come on ladies!

Exactly…so MON is playing for the tie. Lame.
Don't think he's playing for the tie, was the same in the first half.

They just aren't making smart plays this half. That last pass that Bodmer had to rescue them on is a perfect example.

We have been dominated in the 2nd half. This is the worst half of soccer I've seen them play. I'd be surprised if we possessed the ball for 5 mins the entire half and we have 9 mins left.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
We have been dominated in the 2nd half. This is the worst half of soccer I've seen them play. I'd be surprised if we possessed the ball for 5 mins the entire half and we have 9 mins left.
I agree we can’t get the ball past midfield we have had to have turned it over at least 20 times alone in this second half

Reactions: Leonard23
Don't think he's playing for the tie, was the same in the first half.

They just aren't making smart plays this half. That last pass that Bodmer had to rescue them on is a perfect example.
Listen, don’t get me wrong, at this point I will take the “T!!!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT