ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Soccer Travels to Indiana Thursday and Purdue Sunday

Yes I figure after the 3 goal outburst, O'Neill stressed protecting his own goal. We know what that means, a lot of 1-0, 2-1 results. Was the game played outdoors and were the conditions reasonable. If it was brutally cold I could see that contributing to a defensive struggle.

Yes I figure after the 3 goal outburst, O'Neill stressed protecting his own goal. We know what that means, a lot of 1-0, 2-1 results. Was the game played outdoors and were the conditions reasonable. If it was brutally cold I could see that contributing to a defensive struggle.
It was outdoors & looked cold. Mike had Amirah alone up front for most of the game & she rarely even touched the ball. The goal came off a goal mouth scramble after a corner. Freshman who played the whole game, & very well, at center mid back wiffed on a chance to clear or at least get it off the goal mouth. That's the problem with such a defensive strategy. It only takes one break or mistake to cost the game.

Any score on the RU women's soccer game at Purdue that started at noon?

Lots of action this weekend.

Great! A good weekend just got better. Now hopefully the RU women's bball team can hang on to defeat PSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT