ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Hart talks Schiano and coaching search on the Scarlet Spotlight podcast (link)

Listened on my way into work.
AWESOME podcast. Ryan Hart is open & honest & does not hold back.
@RUJON great questions from you & Danny

Well Done!
This podcast should be mandatory listening for all Rutgers Football fans.

Last edited:
Of course Mrs Screw would listen to it on stitcher! I will be here all week with afternoon shows on Thursday and Friday. Don’t forget to try the 9.99 roast beef special.

Of course Mrs Screw would listen to it on stitcher! I will be here all week with afternoon shows on Thursday and Friday. Don’t forget to try the 9.99 roast beef special.

nah. I listen on Castbox, I just Googled the stitcher thing.
I have a Castbox subscription to The Scarlet Spotlight. It automatically downloads every new podcast for me so they are loaded and ready for my drive to work.

Reactions: rutgersfandan
I BEG EVERYONE TO LISTEN... ESPECIALLY you Hobbs-haters and those who THINK he has handled this all wrong. Specifically the segment where they finally start talking about Greg Schiano (maybe 18-19 min mark) and what Ryan has to say about Pat Hobbs and how he has handled things this far RE: coaching search!!’

THIS IS A “MUST HEAR”!!!

Last edited:
@e5fdny - totally hear you. Sometimes, these are last-minute adds, which was the case with Hart & Julian Pinnix-Odrick (who we also taped this week for a November episode).

Our upcoming guests include: Jerry Carino (w/o Oct. 28) & hopefully Pat Hobbs (w/o Dec. 2).

Thanks for listening!

@e5fdny - totally hear you. Sometimes, these are last-minute adds, which was the case with Hart & Julian Pinnix-Odrick (who we also taped this week for a November episode).

Our upcoming guests include: Jerry Carino (w/o Oct. 28) & hopefully Pat Hobbs (w/o Dec. 2).

Thanks for listening!
Please ask Hobbs who he plans to hire as head coach. And can you bump that release date up to tomorrow? :Wink:

Consider this por favor.RU FB is at Rock Bottom ,when a PODCAST garners more enthusiasm than do the FB games.The POSITIVE in this is that who ever the new HC is,will be aware that it is all Upward from here,because we can't sink any lower.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Makes me dislike Ash even more (if that's even possible).
It kind of shows you the arrogance that he walked in here with. on one hand, he wanted to say "Rutgers hasn't accomplished anything so im throwing out any traditions or history that you had." on the other hand, " he wouldn't make any commitments or give any vision on what he wanted to accomplish here. Expectations from day 1 were always tempered. Even the long term. I felt like he was selling "come to rutgers so you can try to be competitive with some of the big boys, sometimes." It should be a red flag in the next coach. If the fans saw this lack of vision, the recruits will too.

Reactions: B0ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT