ADVERTISEMENT

Sanu SR.?

ngrant

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
What does that mean? He's honoring his kid? NFL should outlaw any designation other than last name. No "Jr.", "Sr.", III,II,I, or even Esq. Maybe "MD." but that's it!

Reactions: Scarlet1984
He has had it for two seasons. He has a son, who is mo sanu jr. Are you serious? It must be a slow day for you.

So if both Ken Griffey's played at the same time, which they did, then no jr/sr allowed. People find the strangest things to regulate or be concerned with. It's his name for christ sake.

I guess op missed the last three years of Rutgers football with Robert Martin III at running back.

The NFL rules regarding names displayed on the nameplate on the back of game jerseys is very specific. It was changed five years ago to allow generational designations, such as Jr, Sr, and III, as seen by Robert Griffin III whose jersey has shown the name Griffin III

It may be dumb but not trolling...the NFL is losing viewers for many reasons. One is the self aggrandizing and self importance, (read Kaepernick) and it just seems selfish and unprofessional. It's a handout to full grown men in need of even more attention. I had been surprised by Sanu who seemed a humble and authentic gentleman. Martin doesn't need III for us to know who he is. I hope this pattern doesn't cast a shadow on college sports. It belittles the sport.

1284578079.jpg

It may be dumb but not trolling...the NFL is losing viewers for many reasons. One is the self aggrandizing and self importance, (read Kaepernick) and it just seems selfish and unprofessional. It's a handout to full grown men in need of even more attention. I had been surprised by Sanu who seemed a humble and authentic gentleman. Martin doesn't need III for us to know who he is. I hope this pattern doesn't cast a shadow on college sports. It belittles the sport.
How exhausting is it looking for things to complain about? Good lord. If you judge Mo as a person on that you are arbitrary, illogical, and asinine.

Retarded post is retarded. Why have names at all on the jerseys? I mean we are all related anyway. Why bother with surnames at all? Just label each player by position. "Wide Reciever #1" "Linebacker #2". My god i hate humans a majority of the time. :flushed:

Of all the things to hate about the NFL, the players' surname is the least important

This post is insane. I actually saw his son at the game, he was wearing his father's jersey but it said Sanu Jr. Who cares if he was happy that he had a son and put Sr. on the back of his jersey. Really, this is what you're complaining about? Mo Sanu handled himself with class his entire time here. This has to be trolling.

Reactions: BLewis1968

How does it belittle the sport? This is insane. Maybe they shouldn't have names on the back at all. Everyone should be like Notre Dame. Dude, get a grip.

Um, I'd have to say it's dumb and it's trolling. Seriously?

Putting a title at the end of your last name belittles the game. Amazing. Just when I thought I'd seen it all ...

Putting Kaepernick and Sanu in the same category - trolling, indeed.

Reactions: madchuck
I don't know why people thought the OP was so offensive. The trend (which seems to have started with RG3) is stupid. Last name is "last name".

As for rhe Ken Griffey, jr example, somehow he got through with just "Griffey" on his uniform.

Not worth arguing about. I just didn't see the need for piling on the OP.

Reactions: ngrant
I don't know why people thought the OP was so offensive. The trend (which seems to have started with RG3) is stupid. Last name is "last name".

As for rhe Ken Griffey, jr example, somehow he got through with just "Griffey" on his uniform.

Not worth arguing about. I just didn't see the need for piling on the OP.

The OP wasn't offensive; it was stupid. So stupid, in fact, that it can be considered offensive to intelligent minds.

The OP wasn't offensive; it was stupid. So stupid, in fact, that it can be considered offensive to intelligent minds.
Then let's go back to talking favorite horror movies. Long time between now and actual ballin'.

Then let's go back to talking favorite horror movies. Long time between now and actual ballin'.
Make an intelligent sports related post, especially about Rutgers, and I'm sure there will be a conversation. Make a dumb post about trivialities and this is what you get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT