ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage @Yale

I got the reference to Yale brand of locks, but not the dribbling thing.

Can’t be PEPSIdent. Rutgers is a Coca-Cola School. How about a hand for my opening act. Nothing like watching two kittens play Chopin !

The KEY was when we PICKED Coach Pike. I thought it would be a stretch to go with PICKell, although I do remember Bill.

Reactions: RUMassAlum
we won by 4. Down by 10 with 7 minutes left we resorted to Hack-a-Dudley and he went 2 from 17 from the line.

34 - 23 - 18

(On another note: does anyone dream that they forgot their high school locker combination?)

Duh, it was written backwards in pencil two lockers to the right :Wink:

Okay so im working on getting details but hearing Rutgers HANDLED Yale yesterday start to finish. Like last year, my source on this one is a yale player who said RU looks really good. Im going to try to get details on who carried the load and what not

I still dream that I didn't graduate from Rutgers because I forgot to take my finals, or I forgot to attend my classes. I have dreamt a few times that I can't remember which locker is mine or forgot the combination.

This or a variation is a recurring dream of mine and always seems so real.

Makes for a rough night of sleep.

I still dream that I didn't graduate from Rutgers because I forgot to take my finals, or I forgot to attend my classes. I have dreamt a few times that I can't remember which locker is mine or forgot the combination.
That's so funny that this is a common theme. Like waking up in a panic cause you're dreaming the final is in the morning and you didn't study.

That's so funny that this is a common theme. Like waking up in a panic cause you're dreaming the final is in the morning and you didn't study.
Graduated in 1980 and had this exact dream until about 1985. Guess I found other things to worry about, lol.

in my last year of college, 1973, I skipped a class and a friend warned me the teacher was keeping track and I might have a problem.

That interaction still pops up in my dreams once in a while

Almost 50 years we are talking

Okay so im working on getting details but hearing Rutgers HANDLED Yale yesterday start to finish. Like last year, my source on this one is a yale player who said RU looks really good. Im going to try to get details on who carried the load and what not

Yeah, waiting anxiously for the deets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT