ADVERTISEMENT

President Holloway to Yale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, politicians are PART of the problem. Whether red or blue their first objective is to stay in power. So the public doesn't have a choice except to vote one set of lies over another set of lies.
It's all about the power, it has to be addictive, why else would multi-millionaires stick around into their 80s and sometimes their 90s instead of living their golden years in peace and quiet.

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
He has those same problems here, plus here he has to deal with an insane union, craven legislature, bloodthirsty media, cynical university culture, and a structural deficit.
I love Rutgers as much as anybody. New Jersey not quite as much, but quite a bit.
But any college president, or aspirant to be one, if given the choice between Rutgers and Yale would pick the Ivy School.

It is a Barkley level simple decision.
default-large.jpg

Last edited:
he thinks he would leave strident faculty unions back at Rutgers he's kidding himself.
Faculty at private universities are considered management under labor law and can't organize.
Can they be opinionated and entitled. I'm sure.
But they can't force you to negotiate.
State schools are organized under state labor laws.
Faculty unions still rather rare.
RU is likely the most unionized work force in higher ed.

Reactions: Knight Shift
really...did you talk to him about it.

this is horseshit....its not the same...the both siding is embarrassing given what happened on October 7
I think you have a very narrow one sided view of the entirety of the conflict.

I think it's time to stop just cutting and pasting junk you see in your right wing political feeds onto the message board.
what is false here, these are real scenes from college protests.. People can make their own judgements. Much of the media hides alot what has been going on since october 7 much like they do with most divisive issues that do not favor their narrative

are you denying activism amongs faculty and soros funded groups paying protestors

this isnt made up..we have receipts.

He's comparing what Israel is doing to what the Nazi's did. He's not saying the final solution was a good thing.
Which would be totally ridiculous, given that the Gaza population has more than tripled since 1990. If anything, Israel is executing the least successful genocide in history.

What Gaza really needs is the type of TNR program that are implemented to control feral cat colonies. The Gazans make two things - bombs and babies. (Oops, my bad, they dig tunnels, too!)

what is false here, these are real scenes from college protests.. People can make their own judgements. Much of the media hides alot what has been going on since october 7 much like they do with most divisive issues that do not favor their narrative

are you denying activism amongs faculty and soros funded groups paying protestors

this isnt made up..we have receipts.
I think this is classic cherry picking and in terms of balance it's borderline propaganda.

And to you and the others that quoted my previous post: what I'm saying is that there is no productive conversation on these really complicated and emotional issues that is going to be had on this message board. It's not helpful in any way. Nothing I say or you say is convincing anyone of anything at this point. So let's go back to talking about sports where there is at least a possibility that once in a while we will agree.

Reactions: Knight Shift
They’re protesting Zionism & are not necessarily “anti-Semitic” But u conflate the two like most “Christian” boomer Zionist. I say rally on. It’s their right
Oh geez. What is with the foolish posts on this thread. Can you tell us what Zionism is? Perhaps you can explain why Zionism is only to blame for this war in Gaza? Anyone has a right to rally. They also have a right to be judged. Just like the stupidity of this post.

If someone broke into your house and “resettled” u and your family into the backyard shed would be ok with it ? If you resisted would u be a terrorist?
Ridiculous, reductive history here. You left out numerous wars and peace treaties. Plus a cycle of violence where both groups played the role of aggressor.

Critiquing Israel is not antisemitic. But when people do things like this…where they purposely leave out historical analysis to only blame the only Jewish state without also assigning blame to other entities, well that is. This is a perfect example.

Which would be totally ridiculous, given that the Gaza population has more than tripled since 1990. If anything, Israel is executing the least successful genocide in history.

What Gaza really needs is the type of TNR program that are implemented to control feral cat colonies. The Gazans make two things - bombs and babies. (Oops, my bad, they dig tunnels, too!)
Disgusting post and emblematic of someone who hasn’t come up for air since October.

You’re embarrassing.

Typical Zionist. De-humanize. Notice how he says “Gazans” widening his target from the so-called terrorist group Hamas and expanding it to the entire population. He’s ok with bombing apartment buildings, hospitals, places of worship, etc cause you know, there might be a few resistance fighters among the civilians. There will be a nice hot spot in hell reserved for you and others sympathetic to that regime

Typical Zionist. De-humanize. Notice how he says “Gazans” widening his target from the so-called terrorist group Hamas and expanding it to the entire population. He’s ok with bombing apartment buildings, hospitals, places of worship, etc cause you know, there might be a few resistance fighters among the civilians. There will be a nice hot spot in hell reserved for you and others sympathetic to that regime
Typical Zionist? What does that mean. Could you imagine anyone saying “typical Mexican” or “typical Hindu”

Reactions: GSGS and bac2therac
And I guess you are ok with raping woman and of course Hamas who places weapons in schools and hospitals is totally blameless

Go back to blowing Putin

Reactions: GSGS and bac2therac

You are advocating crimes against humanity on par with the worst villains in history. Your thinking is on par with Hamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT