ADVERTISEMENT

President Holloway to Yale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utopian view of the way universities should be from a professor of epidemiology at University College London:

Interesting thought on self-proclaimed free speech absolutists- do they walk the walk?

Speaking of free speech absolutists, Yale grad and Missouri cos player Senator Josh Hawley (the fist-pump cheerleader of the Jan 6 rioters) is now calling for the National Guard to break up protests on a college campus square.

• Haha
Reactions: BossNJ
Personally FBI hasn't told me anything I couldn't already guess at and expect. I've watched risks being taken for years and now the FBI is concerned? People are on campuses calling for death to Jews/Israel/America with no penalties but moms at school board meetings get swatted . I'm sure there are good FBI people but I have little faith in all the leadership when they ignore unsecure, Betty Crocker PCs in Chappaqua and articulate plans to scuttle elections they dont like.
It's funny how MAGA is against the biggest bastion of law and order in our country. What's next, are you guys going to be pro-Russia?

The IDF could have gone into the urban areas with 100,000 troops and destroyed tunnels and sought out Hamas. Instead they just just indiscriminately bombed cities, to the point in which 75% of all eabinfeavingleaving their civilian housing in Gaza is now destroyed. More journalists have been killed in the last 6 months in Gaza than all the journalists killed in WW2, Vietnam and both Gulf Wars combined. I'd say that the IDF has been DF VERY destructive, and intentionally so.

One thing is likely- they've created more terrorists
than they eliminated in the last 6 months.

While I agree with your final sentence, I doubt Israel could put 100k into Gaza without leaving the Syrian and Lebanese borders badly weakened. In addition, as the Manilla, Hue and Faluja battles showed, casualties are high. Could the IDF survive them and remain a combat effective force?

The IDF could have gone into the urban areas with 100,000 troops and destroyed tunnels and sought out Hamas. Instead they just just indiscriminately bombed cities, to the point in which 75% of all civilian housing in Gaza is now destroyed. More journalists have been killed in the last 6 months in Gaza than all the journalists killed in WW2, Vietnam and both Gulf Wars combined. I'd say that the IDF has been VERY destructive, and intentionally so.

One thing is likely- they've created more terrorists than they eliminated in the last 6 months.
Urban warfare is easily the most dangerous type for any military. They would face snipers, choke/ambush points, traps and various form of ieds, among many other dangers. Why fight an opponent on their terms when you can dictate the theater and rules of engagement?

The Israelis’ responsibility is to keep their people safe. That includes both soldiers and civilians. If they can fight a conflict that minimizes their casualties, while maximizing the enemy’s casualties then that’s what they will do.

They have a moral responsibility to keep civilians free of harm, but not at the risk to their own forces.

This is war. It’s terrible. Nobody wins a war, but, I believe, you can lose one. You want the Israelis to show more compassion for the Palestinian people than the Hamas government has shown. No nation involved in a conflict initiated by an enemy should be held to that standard and no nation ever is.

Last edited:
It's funny how MAGA is against the biggest bastion of law and order in our country. What's next, are you guys going to be pro-Russia?

Its a bastion anyway.

I haven't seen any clips of Putin sniffing kids, falling down or shaking hands with people not there.

In 2008 George Bush the lesser spoke openly about getting Georgia and Ukraine into NATO - poof - Russia goes to war there to keep it from NATO

In 2014 the unelected kook Victoria Nuland staged a color revolution in Ukraine and deposed leader. Nuland overreached and lost - Putin took Crimea to preserve the port

In 2022 Zel says he wants Ukraine in NATO and if not he wants nukes.
Poof Putin goes into Ukraine to take Zel out of Kiev - Zel who was in place because of US machinations .

Putin has been the rational one so far.
US, Agencies, Pols and Chevron had aims to take over Ukraine for minerals, shale oil and such. US was trying to takeover. Its US that does most of the foul stuff these days. The kooks in DC practically beg Putin to fight back. US media is a short bus operation.

Ukraine may seek nuclear weapons if left out of NATO: Diplomat​

Kyiv’s ambassador to Germany calls on the transatlantic security alliance to grant Ukraine long-sought membership.

Last edited:
USC has the virus now. Antifa pretending to be students/Pals, Election time kabuki.

If someone broke into your house and “resettled” u and your family into the backyard shed would be ok with it ? If you resisted would u be a terrorist?

Actually, yes. If a group of Native Americans decided to come off their reservation, go to a concert and kill hundreds of people, and then go to neighboring towns and kill hundreds more, including old people, women and children, they would absolutely be labeled terrorists.

If they took hundreds of hostages back with them to their reservation, there would be a Force Recon platoon immediately deployed to get them back. You’re fooling yourself if you think we’d react differently to that level of provocation.

The history of injustice, persecution and mistreatment would play no role. We would accomplish our operational objectives, free our captured and hold those responsible to account, by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
Arafat was offered all the Pals wanted and he declined to accept.
One reason is peace would have made him irrelevant
Another reason is Arafat was afraid of being bumped-off like Sadat.

Current Hamas leaders are billionaires doing very well off "the struggle."

Hamas leaders worth staggering $11B revel in luxury — while Gaza’s people suffer​

I thought you were for freedom of speech. Nothing is stopping you from getting a teaching job and indoctrinating students however you wish.

Politicians indoctrinate voters. Are we gonna make them stop doing that too?

Corporations indoctrinate all of us with their advertising. We gonna put a stop to that?

Yeah cheer on educational system being warped

But then again u said antifa was doing the work of angels

.somehow if nazi faculty formed a human chain around the poor pro Hamas norons....

Its a bastion anyway.

I haven't seen any clips of Putin sniffing kids, falling down or shaking hands with people not there.

In 2008 George Bush the lesser spoke openly about getting Georgia and Ukraine into NATO - poof - Russia goes to war there to keep it from NATO

In 2014 the unelected kook Victoria Nuland staged a color revolution in Ukraine and deposed leader. Nuland overreached and lost - Putin took Crimea to preserve the port

Poof Putin goes into Ukraine to take Zel out of Kiev - Zel who was in place because of US machinations .

US, Agencies, Pols and Chevron had aims to take over Ukraine for minerals, shale oil and such. US was trying to takeover. Its US that does most of the foul stuff these days. The kooks in DC practically beg Putin to fight back. US media is a short bus operation.

Kyiv’s ambassador to Germany calls on the transatlantic security alliance to grant Ukraine long-sought membership.

Putin doesn't sniff kids, he has opponents thrown out of window, shot on the streets of Moscow or poisoned. And your timeline should extend to the 1990's where the Ukrainians gave up the nukes they had via the breaking apart of the USSR for an implicit guarantee of independence.

Putin doesn't sniff kids, he has opponents thrown out of window, shot on the streets of Moscow or poisoned. And your timeline should extend to the 1990's where the Ukrainians gave up the nukes they had via the breaking apart of the USSR for an implicit guarantee of independence.
May I add that the U.S. had nothing to do with Ukraine's breakaway when the Soviet Union collapsed in 1990. Then-President George H.W. Bush went to Ukraine before it declared independence and delivered the so-called "chicken Kiev" speech discouraging secession. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Kiev_speech

May I add that the U.S. had nothing to do with Ukraine's breakaway when the Soviet Union collapsed in 1990. Then-President George H.W. Bush went to Ukraine before it declared independence and delivered the so-called "chicken Kiev" speech discouraging secession. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Kiev_speech

True enough, but he was dealing with Gorbachev, not Putin. And the issue of nukes was one that frightened most of the West. Also, the breakup of Yugoslavia showed what could go wrong.

True enough, but he was dealing with Gorbachev, not Putin. And the issue of nukes was one that frightened most of the West. Also, the breakup of Yugoslavia showed what could go wrong.
I'm not saying Bush was wrong -- rather, just that the breakaway of Ukraine was not some American plot that Putin is justified in trying to thwart or undo.

Reactions: m1ipabrams
I'm not saying Bush was wrong -- rather, just that the breakaway of Ukraine was not some American plot that Putin is justified in trying to thwart or undo.

True. People forget what Stalin did to them in the 20s and 30s. The Ukrainians remember.

Reactions: Morrischiano
Bush Sr. is my favorite modern day president. Highlight intelligent, thoughtful, well-prepared for the job, relatively moderate, willing to do things he thought right for the country despite them being politically unpopular with his voting base.

He used the military wisely, and refused to engage the US in a long-term military occupation in the ME. He was pragmatic as opposed to ideological. I also believe he was about as good a person as can hold that office in modern times, although this is just speculation on my part.

He was, as all presidents are, highly imperfect and made plenty of mistakes. But all in all, he did well and he's the first president since Lincoln to whom I'd give a C+ grade. Most others I'd give Cs or C-s, the sole recent exception being so unfit that an F would be a misleadingly high grade.

Its a bastion anyway.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Neville Chamberlain of our forum.

You probably justify the attacks on Pearl Harbor as a rationale action too. It's a shame that Republicans in 2024 can be pro Russia and Putin apologists and anti-America. 40 years ago if you said this in public, you'd literally get bitch-slapped. Now you can go on to 4Chan or on a sub Reddit and get cheered on and validated by posters from a Russian troll farm.

I thought you were for freedom of speech. Nothing is stopping you from getting a teaching job and indoctrinating students however you wish.

Politicians indoctrinate voters. Are we gonna make them stop doing that too?

Corporations indoctrinate all of us with their advertising. We gonna put a stop to that?
You need to actually have a college degree in NJ to teach and when you spend every second of the day online or watching tv maybe a GED is what you have. He might push a lawnmower for pay but he must be very slow right now.

Reactions: NotInRHouse

You probably justify the attacks on Pearl Harbor as a rationale action too. It's a shame that Republicans in 2024 can be pro Russia and Putin apologists and anti-America. 40 years ago if you said this in public, you'd literally get bitch-slapped. Now you can go on to 4Chan or on a sub Reddit and get cheered on and validated by posters from a Russian troll farm.

Pretty poor comparison. If anything a resemblance to the American Firsters of the 30s and pre-Pearl Harbor 40s. Charles Lindberg. And 40 years ago you had liberals perfectly fine with the USSR's deployment of SS-20s in Warsaw Pact countries and going nuts at deploying Pershings in response. It worked, but Reagan was never given credit by them. Ronald Ray Gun, likely to blow us all up, was still despised.

You need to actually have a college degree in NJ to teach and when you spend every second of the day online or watching tv maybe a GED is what you have. He might push a lawnmower for pay but he must be very slow right now.
I think Bac went to RU, although I could be mistaken.

If not, nothing is stopping him from going back to school to get the requisite education and then actually taking some kind of positive action on this or any of his persecution-complex-borne complaints. But, like all politically obsessed keyboard warriors, it's so much easier to uselessly whine about stuff than it is to actually get involved and try to do better.

On the plus side, he is an undeniable expert on deflection, responsibility-avoidance, finger-pointing, and cultish adoration. So he's got that going for him. 😀

Urban warfare is easily the most dangerous type for any military. They would face snipers, choke/ambush points, traps and various form of ieds, among many other dangers. Why fight an opponent on their terms when you can dictate the theater and rules of engagement?

The Israelis’ responsibility is to keep their people safe. That includes both soldiers and civilians. If they can fight a conflict that minimizes their casualties, while maximizing the enemy’s casualties then that’s what they will do.

They have a moral responsibility to keep civilians free of harm, but not at the risk to their own forces.

This is war. It’s terrible. Nobody wins a war, but, I believe, you can lose one. You want the Israelis to show more compassion for the Palestinian people than the Hamas government has shown. No nation involved in a conflict initiated by an enemy should be held to that standard and no nation ever is.
Well said. This is especially true when Hamas intentionally uses civilians as shields. They place little value in lives of their own people. And they use civilian deaths to gain the sympathy of ignorant westerners. No one wins in war. It's all horrible but to stop the Israelis from rooting out terrorists is ridiculous.

I think Bac went to RU, although I could be mistaken.

If not, nothing is stopping him from going back to school to get the requisite education and then actually taking some kind of positive action on this or any of his persecution-complex-borne complaints. But, like all politically obsessed keyboard warriors, it's so much easier to uselessly whine about stuff than it is to actually get involved and try to do better.

On the plus side, he is an undeniable expert on deflection, responsibility-avoidance, finger-pointing, and cultish adoration. So he's got that going for him. 😀
I doubt he ever went to Rutgers. He is a fanboy and he shows everyone what he does 24/7. He can go to Branchburg and start at Raritan Valley. He can cover the sports teams there and write for the school paper lol.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
China harvests organs and intentionally poisons Americans with Fentanyl - with help from Mexican cartels who are now partners with Biden admin in shipping new voters and radicals to US .

I don't know who or what Putin poisoned but it wont be as many as Pfizer. Truth is Blues used to love Putin (remember Hillary's ridiculous reset stunt and Obama's promise to help reduce US weapons after election) and then he banned gay adoptions and school propaganda (3013) which had St Dept in a meltdown since that's a main cause for them.

Fact is Putin wanted to be part of Europe and not in bed with China. But US drove them to China. Now US geniuses want to seize Russian investments in US to auction. So Russia is just going to seize US investments and sell them for even more than US is taking. US is run by ninnies and meddlers and really cant lecture other countries at present.

US Monroe Doctrine (now scuttled pretty much) and Cuba crisis illustrate how Russia sees meddling in Ukraine - now destroyed from US funding its military overreach. Putin even avoided leveling Kiev but that might happen now. US media highlights Ukraine winning a "battle for Kiev" but that never actually happened

Mearsheimer predicted the US would lead Ukraine down a garden path of destruction.

Reactions: RUaMoose

Nothing substantive in that mud pie
40 years ago media, academics, Dems etc loved USSR .
Ed Kennedy went to Soviets asking for help beating Regan in election - Kennedy promised to help USSR in return.

After months of media making fabricated and coordinated declarations about Ukraine crushing Russia, the American people started to see reality of Ukraine's destruction.

JcX3ts5.jpeg

China harvests organs and intentionally poisons Americans with Fentanyl - with help from Mexican cartels who are now partners with Biden admin in shipping new voters and radicals to US .

I don't know who or what Putin poisoned but it wont be as many as Pfizer. Truth is Blues used to love Putin (remember Hillary's ridiculous reset stunt and Obama's promise to help reduce US weapons after election) and then he banned gay adoptions and school propaganda (3013) which had St Dept in a meltdown since that's a main cause for them.

Fact is Putin wanted to be part of Europe and not in bed with China. But US drove them to China. Now US geniuses want to seize Russian investments in US to auction. So Russia is just going to seize US investments and sell them for even more than US is taking. US is run by ninnies and meddlers and really cant lecture other countries at present.

US Monroe Doctrine (now scuttled pretty much) and Cuba crisis illustrate how Russia sees meddling in Ukraine - now destroyed from US funding its military overreach. Putin even avoided leveling Kiev but that might happen now. US media highlights Ukraine winning a "battle for Kiev" but that never actually happened

Mearsheimer predicted the US would lead Ukraine down a garden path of destruction.

Heard of Navalny? He was poisoned and survived, only to be thrown into the gulag not healthy enough to survive long term. In 2006 Litvinenko didn't survive the poisoning. And it wasn't wise for the 14 people who flew with Prigozhim.

Pfizer? Please.

Reactions: BossNJ

Trump blocked the consevative-led border deal because he didn't want the issue addressed before the election. He's a selfish baby that cares very little about the country if he can't benefit from it.

Trump blocked the consevative-led border deal because he didn't want the issue addressed before the election. He's a selfish baby that cares very little about the country if he can't benefit from it.

Biden didn't need Congress to reverse Trump's executive orders on the border his first day in office. A pox on both their houses, as both had their opportunities.

horseshit, keep believing that a former president is running the country over a guy who has dismantled every Trump EO with his own and who has a senate majority and a house minority of just 2 votes

oh lets post Juan williams to represent fox news

who cares..

why doesnt biden do something, he didnt pay attention to the issue for 3 year..wonder why, him and scum like Mayorkis have no issue with whats going on there, they just want quicker processing

Biden doesnt need congress to pass anything, he is cowtowing to the leftist base which now juding by the pro hamas in the party are now only 35% in support of aiding Israel

who cares..

why doesnt biden do something, he didnt pay attention to the issue for 3 year..wonder why, him and scum like Mayorkis have no issue with whats going on there, they just want quicker processing

Biden doesnt need congress to pass anything, he is cowtowing to the leftist base which now juding by the pro hamas in the party are now only 35% in support of aiding Israel
OK How About Your Beloved Fox News?

OK How About Your Beloved Fox News?

And how does this explain the prior 3 years of the nonsense on the border that got it to this place?

There are a bevy or executive tools that the administration has at its disposal to help….

3 years in….zilch

As someone who did not vote for Trump

What’s the excuse for not exerting executive powers to assist with the problem?

If one is in charge….they are responsible….pointing fingers at others is not leadership

And how does this explain the prior 3 years of the nonsense on the border that got it to this place?

There are a bevy or executive tools that the administration has at its disposal to help….

3 years in….zilch

As someone who did not vote for Trump

What’s the excuse for not exerting executive powers to assist with the problem?

If one is in charge….they are responsible….pointing fingers at others is not leadership

I didn't either. Again a pox on both their houses.

Admit it, What you're really saying is that you are enamored with shirtless Puti.

R.79be3c02effe361ca1c9e33020d15429

@HPNJRUfan finds my posts funny. Frankly, what is going on with both parties and the nonstop war machine is quite sad. I don't know why you find it funny, but you are playing right into their hands and giving them what they want. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT