ADVERTISEMENT

President Holloway to Yale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are advocating crimes against humanity on par with the worst villains in history. Your thinking is on par with Hamas.
What did he say that was wrong?

Has the population in Gaza not skyrocketed?

Are there not funnels build that are mingled in all through the general population?

Do they not make bombs in Gaza?

Seems like you call others out without literally proving any evidence to counter one’s arguments

Just general platitudes

Reactions: GSGS and bac2therac
And I guess you are ok with raping woman and of course Hamas who places weapons in schools and hospitals is totally blameless

Go back to blowing Putin
I don’t believe any of that. There’s literally no proof. It’s called propaganda you fool. Remember the “decapitated baby” story? Not one photo or how they came up with the number. Think it was 100. Nice even number. If a Zionists lips are moving they’re lying

I don’t believe any of that. There’s literally no proof. It’s called propaganda you fool. Remember the “decapitated baby” story? Not one photo or how they came up with the number. Think it was 100. Nice even number. If a Zionists lips are moving they’re lying
Wow

You really are anti semitic scum

So I guess 10/7 never happened and despite first hand accounts and a UN report on the issue it’s all imaginary

It’s a shame people like you exist in this world

You should go to Gaza and fight the good fight against the evil Jews

Reactions: GSGS and bac2therac
what is false here, these are real scenes from college protests.. People can make their own judgements. Much of the media hides alot what has been going on since october 7 much like they do with most divisive issues that do not favor their narrative

are you denying activism amongs faculty and soros funded groups paying protestors

this isnt made up..we have receipts.
Andy Ngo, gay Vietnamese immigrant--stereotypical MAGA recruit.

Andy posts some interesting live streams. He lived in Portland, OR for a while. An interesting place that devolved into hell because of progressive policies. My cousin was murdered in Portland 3.5 years ago. Police force was so decimated by early retirements, they never came close to procuring a lead on a suspect.

Reactions: bac2therac
I think this is classic cherry picking and in terms of balance it's borderline propaganda.

And to you and the others that quoted my previous post: what I'm saying is that there is no productive conversation on these really complicated and emotional issues that is going to be had on this message board. It's not helpful in any way. Nothing I say or you say is convincing anyone of anything at this point. So let's go back to talking about sports where there is at least a possibility that once in a while we will agree.
Nobody is winning this rock fight. Nice post.

Reactions: Eagleton96
Andy Ngo, gay Vietnamese immigrant--stereotypical MAGA recruit.

Andy posts some interesting live streams. He lived in Portland, OR for a while. An interesting place that devolved into hell because of progressive policies. My cousin was murdered in Portland 3.5 years ago. Police force was so decimated by early retirements, they never came close to procuring a lead on a suspect.
I’m sorry for your loss

This one’s disgusting too for different reasons, yet you “liked” it.

I’ll go out on a limb and say you’re not a great judge of what constitutes a “disgusting post.”

Post in thread 'President Holloway to Yale?'
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/president-holloway-to-yale.276615/post-6792485
The first paragraph is factual and accurate. That’s why I liked it. I don’t necessarily agree with the tone of second paragraph. I will go back and “unlike” it. But non of it is close to what vile post I was referencing. Nor is this post going to distract from it

Last edited:
Good luck with your upcoming Holocaust.

Commenting on an emoji, this is a first even for the twisted usual suspects on this board.

Get a life gramps, I owe you nothing.
Wow, that's a new low for this board. Insulting an FDNY firefighter when he politely asked a question about what you found funny about 9/11. It's a legitimate question coming from a man who lost 343 coworkers on that day. It's appropriate that you cower like a little child behind laughing emojis.

What did he say that was wrong?

Has the population in Gaza not skyrocketed?

Are there not funnels build that are mingled in all through the general population?

Do they not make bombs in Gaza?

Seems like you call others out without literally proving any evidence to counter one’s arguments

Just general platitudes
What Gaza really needs is the type of TNR program that are implemented to control feral cat colonies.

You’re clearly good with this.. okay, got it..

Wow, that's a new low for this board. Insulting an FDNY firefighter when he politely asked a question about what you found funny about 9/11. It's a legitimate question coming from a man who lost 343 coworkers on that day. It's appropriate that you cower like a little child behind laughing emojis.
Please bud, get over yourself.

Had ZERO to do with what you’re suggesting, but sure feel free to feign outrage over nothing.

You’re clearly good with this.. okay, got it..
I didn’t say I agreed with that as I clearly pointed out what I agreed with
Did I not?

And your opinion on the situation is?

Ot typical African American

But it’s ok for Jews
You’re slow or deliberately disingenuous. Not all Jews are Zionist and not all Zionists are Jews. There are many Jews against Zionism. And there are a lot “Christian” mostly boomer/early Gen Xers that still believe the nursery Rhymes. “They’re our ally” ( what they ever do for us but take our $ and bomb the USs Liberty). “They’re surrounded by enemies” ( yeah I wonder why). “They’re the only democracy in the ME” (Try questioning anything about the Holocaust and see your ass get 3 yrs in jail)

I didn’t say I agreed with that as I clearly pointed out what I agreed with
Did I not?

And your opinion on the situation is?
Your quote is below.

“What did he say that was wrong?”

What I posted is what he said that was wrong. And dehumanizing.

You’re slow or deliberately disingenuous. Not all Jews are Zionist and not all Zionists are Jews. There are many Jews against Zionism. And there are a lot “Christian” mostly boomer/early Gen Xers that still believe the nursery Rhymes. “They’re our ally” ( what they ever do for us but take our $ and bomb the USs Liberty). “They’re surrounded by enemies” ( yeah I wonder why). “They’re the only democracy in the ME” (Try questioning anything about the Holocaust and see your ass get 3 yrs in jail)
Ah…so the Holocaust was manufactured as well

Your quote is below.

“What did he say that was wrong?”

What I posted is what he said that was wrong. And dehumanizing.
Again I provided examples

Is it dehumanizing that the population has literally tripled in Gaza ?

Do they not build tunnels all throughout the civilian population?

Do they not make a ton of bombs there ?

All Israelis are Zionists in the very least. Could you imagine using the same verbage as you did, “typical Mexican” or “typical Chinaman”. Or better yet chanting , as we see on the regular, “We don’t want no Mexicans here” or “We don’t want no Nigerians here”. It’s vile and abhorrent language and you keep doing it.

All Israelis are Zionists in the very least. Could you imagine using the same verbage as you did, “typical Mexican” or “typical Chinaman”. Or better yet chanting , as we see on the regular, “We don’t want no Mexicans here” or “We don’t want no Nigerians here”. It’s vile and abhorrent language and you keep doing it.
No shit. But all Jews are not Zionists. So the “anti-Semitic” tag doesn’t apply

You’re definitely an antisemite and , in your own estimation, a bigot. At least you own up to it.

The final death toll from the attack is now thought to be 695 Israeli civilians, including 36 children, as well as 373 security forces and 71 foreigners, giving a total of 1,139.

Reactions: GSGS
"RUaMoose, post: 6790573, member: 1756"]
If someone broke into your house and “resettled” u and your family into the backyard shed would be ok with it ? If you resisted would u be a terrorist?
[/QUOTE]

So do you want the British or the Turks to take over? Actually, if you go back 3000 years you'll get the phone book.

No shit. But all Jews are not Zionists. So the “anti-Semitic” tag doesn’t apply
I think you’re making a very narrow point. It’s probably more antisemitic than not. The idea that not all Jews are Zionists doesn’t rule out that it can be. Regardless it’s certainly prejudicial and used to form stereotypes.

What exactly do you question about the holocaust?

The media does not show photos of decapitated babies. You're beyond hope

Wow

You really are anti semitic scum

So I guess 10/7 never happened and despite first hand accounts and a UN report on the issue it’s all imaginary

It’s a shame people like you exist in this world

You should go to Gaza and fight the good fight against the evil Jews
“10/7” was a false flag. The Zionist regime wants to take Gaza and its resources. 20 miles of beach front for condos, hotels, ect. They already requested Egypt and other countries take the “refugees”. Why u think they’re destroying everything? But honestly, you’re a scumbag that couldn’t give a rat’s ass about human misery which I wish upon you

“10/7” was a false flag. The Zionist regime wants to take Gaza and its resources. 20 miles of beach front for condos, hotels, ect. They already requested Egypt and other countries take the “refugees”. Why u think they’re destroying everything? But honestly, you’re a scumbag that couldn’t give a rat’s ass about human misery which I wish upon you
Congratulations! You are the sickest mother****ing asshole on the entire board!

Hey Goebbels, how come other Muslim countries won't take on Palestinians as refugees?

I’m assuming this thread will be closed soon and Moose will not be allowed back. I’m sure a new iteration with similar hate filled views will appear in due course.

Although a bit macabre, it is entertaining to see someone have a complete mental break from reality in realtime.

I guess in his mind it’s better to burnout than to fade away.

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
3rd time
Was the Holocaust a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT