ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

Mbash93

Senior
Jan 23, 2012
Monroe Township, NJ
Hey guys, quick questioin when it comes to season tickets. I haven't had real season tickets since 2017, I did the rac pass for a year but that was it. Now I got legitimate season tickets in a set seat, I also did the parking pass.

When I used to have season tickets you got a booklet and a parking pass for the season, how does it work now? Is it all digital ? Do you still get any sort of package from RU for anything?

Thanks

93, you can still get real tickets if you don’t want to be bothered with cell phone tickets. There is a ten dollar fee for the whole season. I would contact your ticket rep. I don’t pay for parking so I don’t know what they are doing with that.

93, you can still get real tickets if you don’t want to be bothered with cell phone tickets. There is a ten dollar fee for the whole season. I would contact your ticket rep. I don’t pay for parking so I don’t know what they are doing with that.
I am ok with digital tickets, although a booklet would be a cool commerative thing

As far as receiving a package with the football tickets, I only received the tickets, no Free Rutgers Magnets or coupons. I think not sending out Free Rutgers Magnets to all season ticketholders, especially for football, is a mistake. The best marketing Rutgers has ever done is have tens of thousands of mini billboards driving around New Jersey. You can still pick them up at the marketing tables, but many fans don’t see them. By the way, if you know of a business or organization that wants to be a distributor of Free Rutgers Magnets, contact sbeurskens@scarletknights.com.

By the way, Season Tickets are still available , starting at $300. Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678,

By the way, Season Tickets are still available , starting at $300. Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678,

Ok thanks, also I split the seats with friends, when do we get access to them digitally, can I transfer tickets before hand ?

Last attended season I had a credit card
That they would swipe for each game

my rep said that they are not doing it this year, so the choice is either digital or hard copy tickets for an additional $10

the clock is probably ticking on hard copy

I haven’t seen anything about a RAC Pass this year. Not sure if anyone has seen or heard plans for one. I would get that again.

Bleacher, not saying we won’t, but there are not many 200 level seats left.

I am ok with digital tickets, although a booklet would be a cool commerative thing
when I got the hard copy tickets for football this year, they were basically thrown loose into an envelope...no pomp and
circumstance, no booklet, no hologram tickets, etc...just basic computer generated tickets

the idea of presentation long past

We need to get back to sending Free Rutgers Magnets, whether people get real tickets or cell phone tickets.

Bleacher, not saying we won’t, but there are not many 200 level seats left.
And those that are left are subject to Priority Point total, as well, I’ve been told. If you’re a first timer, you may be limited to the backless bench-style 300-level seats.

One year, money was extremely tight and I got season tickets in the very first row in the 300 level. It isn’t that bad if you sit in the first few rows there. When you get up to the highest rows in 300, it is very different . You can see Pluto from there.

Biggest problem with 300’s is no lavatories and concessions. The concessions the way they are … no major loss. The hardship, if you can call it that, is “tying a knot” for the time length of a game.

Don’t mail magnets…give them oit at games instead to save on costs of distribution.
let people leave with them so they can put them right on their cars

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT