ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Seton Hall game SOLD OUT

I know you're busting balls, but that guy was a better RU fan than 90% of RU fans. He sat with me through every game of Schiano's 1-11 2nd season, including the entire 2002 Temple loss in the cold, pouring rain. Guy just loved college football and eventually married an RU grad and they both would come to the games, including their young kids at times in their later years as fans.
But did he go to West Point on the TD Club bus?

My Father and I stayed to the very end of the Temple game. It was the one time when my faith was really tested. He ended up getting sick and my Sister and Mom were super mad at me over that.

And why do you think I used the Al Roker .gif? LOL

But did he go to West Point on the TD Club bus?

My Father and I stayed to the very end of the Temple game. It was the one time when my faith was really tested. He ended up getting sick and my Sister and Mom were super mad at me over that.

And why do you think I used the Al Roker .gif? LOL
Fortunately, my then 13-year old son and I did not take the bus to WP. We made a day of it, hiking around Bear Mountain, eating pizza for lunch, then walking all around the beautiful West Point campus, including the awesome military history museum. And then freezing our asses off in the snow/rain while we destroyed Army (33 and rain sucks and the snow that mixed in was basically like rain). The drive home was way better for us than those on that bus, though - was cool going up in elevation and driving through a few inches of snow. Luckily neither of us got sick, as I would have gotten the treatment you got, lol.

Well, they are my friends. Should I stop being friends with them just because they weren't smart enough to get into a better college?

YES

At least for one day in December :Wink:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT