ADVERTISEMENT

Some post game quotables

The point is that they didnt lose as much as you hoped they would - so go fvck yourself while the rest of us celebrate.
No I always root for Rutgers and a win . You wouldn’t say that to me up front and personal . Guaranteed. Love tough talking behind the keyboard in mommy’s basement.

No I always root for Rutgers and a win . You wouldn’t say that to me up front and personal . Guaranteed. Love tough talking behind the keyboard in mommy’s basement.

I love the challenge and spunk. PM me if you want to set something up tough guy.

I love the challenge and spunk. PM me if you want to set something up tough guy.
Tough guy no ...I ‘lll leave that to you. I’m a peace loving 71 year old ...so you love the challenge and spunk? DRINKING early on a Sunday morning I see ? Good for you . Oh and if we want to critique piss poor play we will do so. These aren’t kids. Most are over 18... many early 20 ‘ with aspirations to maybe play beyond Rutgers. They are ADULTS not only chronologically but legally.

“ free reign” ... no it’s called “calling out “ half efforts .

Tough guy no ...I ‘lll leave that to you. I’m a peace loving 71 year old ...so you love the challenge and spunk? DRINKING early on a Sunday morning I see ? Good for you . Oh and if we want to critique piss poor play we will do so. These aren’t kids. Most are over 18... many early 20 ‘ with aspirations to maybe play beyond Rutgers. They are ADULTS not only chronologically but legally.

Age doesnt give you a pass from being miserable nor an a$$hole. These kids work hard while you sit on your ass and type.

Reactions: Yeah Baby
Likely because he made the mistake of thinking he is dealing with children and has free reign to sh1t on these forums and posters with his constant garbage.
Age doesnt give you a pass from being miserable nor an a$$hole.
Like I said I will express what many , many others did over the past 6-7 weeks. Miserable is what you appear to be and for acting childish you are the epitome of that. Try to stop the drinking it will kill you sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT