ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game & Rutgers Day

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Have there been any details of all of the events of the day for Rutgers Day and also how the spring game will go? Will fans be allowed on the field after the game? I know my boys got a huge kick out of that when they were younger when we got to throw the football on the field. Awesome memories!

Have there been any details of all of the events of the day for Rutgers Day and also how the spring game will go? Will fans be allowed on the field after the game? I know my boys got a huge kick out of that when they were younger when we got to throw the football on the field. Awesome memories!

Reactions: Knight Shift
Thanks @Leonard23. That sounds great for Rutgers Day. Wow there is a lot going on.

Any more details on the spring game itself? Sounds like the boardwalk will be open which is cool.

Reactions: Leonard23
Thanks @Leonard23. That sounds great for Rutgers Day. Wow there is a lot going on.

Any more details on the spring game itself? Sounds like the boardwalk will be open which is cool.
You're welcome. Here's what I found on that:

Last edited:
As long as the weather cooperates, I plan to start tailgating around noon. Yellow lot if the ground is dry, Scarlet lot if wet.

Reactions: Knight Shift
There is also the possibility of a 1st round game in the Big 10 lacrosse playoffs. No time announced yet if it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT