ADVERTISEMENT

St.Bonnies Lost to Ohio

At the same time some other teams on our schedule will outplay projections. I realize every game matters at the end but you will drive yourself nuts following every team on our schedule and each of their OOC games.

Reactions: Scangg
HC of Ohio - Jeff Boals - is the guy who replaced Pike at Stony Brook and who beat us 2 years ago at RAC.

Boals is coaching his alma mater now but I if I was a B1G 10 School or any larger program looking to hire an up and comer - he may be your man.

Was previously Thad Motta's lead assistant at Ohio State

I realize every game matters at the end but you will drive yourself nuts following every team on our schedule and each of their OOC games.

What’s wrong with that?

Phase 1 is getting team relevant
Phase 2 is getting team closer where you drive yourself nuts worrying about all of your opponents opponents
Phase 3 is when you are cocky and your team is always a shoe in and you are above watching anyone but your team

What’s wrong with that?

Phase 1 is getting team relevant
Phase 2 is getting team closer where you drive yourself nuts worrying about all of your opponents opponents
Phase 3 is when you are cocky and your team is always a shoe in and you are above watching anyone but your team
In Rutgers case its been decades moving from phase 1 and its still a work in progress to actually be in phase 2.Hopefully,this season will show a winning season.

Can't control other teams destinies. Let's make sure we beat them too.

Reactions: RUJMM78
At the same time some other teams on our schedule will outplay projections. I realize every game matters at the end but you will drive yourself nuts following every team on our schedule and each of their OOC games.

Not many OOC games that aren't Quad 4 no matter what they do - doesn't matter if 75% of our OOC teams far outplay their projections, since they'll still b Quad 4. St. Bonaventure is one of the more "quality" OOC opponents.

Reactions: kcg88
Our probability of beating St. Bonnie's (according to BART) went from 69% to 75%.

For those who like dice....rolling 2, we win 2-8 and 12

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT