ADVERTISEMENT

Quint isn't going to be happy- Current RPI is 14

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Ahead of Syracuse, Princeton, Penn, Ohio St., UNC, and others. With 4 games ahead with teams in the top 11. As I mentioned, our RPI will be more than fine at the end of the day. Brian, staff, and the support people understand the RPI game very well now. And play it.

Army has the number 1 RPI

Last edited:
Query, if home/away games were a factor would Syracuse even make the Top 20? 😀

Given how good the B1G conference is at lacrosse, both men's and women, really suprised that BTN doesn't push lacrosse more than they do. With all the hours of programming they need to fill, telling me they can't come up with a 30 minute weekly program on lacrosse. Do we really need another OSU or Michigan replay game. Would just think they could find time to publicize B1G lacrosse a little bit more.

Given how good the B1G conference is at lacrosse, both men's and women, really suprised that BTN doesn't push lacrosse more than they do. With all the hours of programming they need to fill, telling me they can't come up with a 30 minute weekly program on lacrosse. Do we really need another OSU or Michigan replay game. Would just think they could find time to publicize B1G lacrosse a little bit more.
For wrestling its clearly, the #1 conference in the country, with 5 teams in the top 10 and 8 in the top 20. Every school wrestles and it only gets 20 time slots a year and barely a mention during the B1G Weekly show. So don't hold your breath on seeing more lacrosse coverage on BTN.

Ahead of Syracuse, Princeton, Penn, Ohio St., UNC, and others. With 4 games ahead with teams in the top 11. As I mentioned, our RPI will be more than fine at the end of the day. Brian, staff, and the support people understand the RPI game very well now. And play it.

Bottom line is we have to win games. The PU game seems almost like a must win if we want an at large bid. One game at a time and all that but this weekend is B1G

It’s big but the beauty of the B1G is the opportunities it provides. Win or lose tomorrow we have to win 2-3 B1G games. Don’t forget we have Umass which is no pushover.

For wrestling its clearly, the #1 conference in the country, with 5 teams in the top 10 and 8 in the top 20. Every school wrestles and it only gets 20 time slots a year and barely a mention during the B1G Weekly show. So don't hold your breath on seeing more lacrosse coverage on BTN.
They do a nice job of covering it in April and May. All of our B1G games are on BTN I believe.

Wrestling competes with basketball and there are a million games. Spring football is really the only comp for lacrosse

Couldn’t agree more. That channel is the usual suspects playing football and women’s volleyball. I watched Hopkins UVA on the ACC network last week.

They do a nice job of covering it in April and May. All of our B1G games are on BTN I believe.

Wrestling competes with basketball and there are a million games. Spring football is really the only comp for lacrosse
Not a fan of baseball and softball?

Personally no, but there is more than enough space to show that content as well. I find softball more interesting than baseball and will watch that.

This Princeton debacle will give Quint all the ammunition he needs to knock Rutgers.

quint has been right about this team all along. time to be honest with yourselves and stop hating the messenger. he tells it like it is about all times not just rutgers

quint has been right about this team all along. time to be honest with yourselves and stop hating the messenger. he tells it like it is about all times not just rutgers
Notice how this scumbag only comes around after losses, never wins. He also never played lacrosse at any level. I can tell you this as a fact Ignore him.

Notice how this scumbag only comes around after losses, never wins. He also never played lacrosse at any level. I can tell you this as a fact Ignore him.
sorry am i supposed to applaud you beating detroit mercy? every time you play a real team worthy of talking about you get creamed

I don’t give af what you do or don’t. It’s just comical how you run here after losses and have no affiliation with the school. You also never played the game and know nothing.

We have haters folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT