ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Mytych joins the staff

Leonard23

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006

Former Binghamton assistant and 4 year NCAA qualifier for Drexel. Anyone have more info?

Great pick-up. A real upgrade from Kiss. He has a lot of experience and connections in the Lehigh Valley. Only issue is he is not a big guy. Hope we bring on a big man as a SKWC athlete.

I wrestled w Mytych at Drexel for a year. Was(is?) Drexel's all time leading winner.

Dudes a stud. Won a whole lot when he was younger, was on an insanely talented Northampton team in d11, didn't aa in college but had success at the Sr level and beat AAs. 4thbat world team trials in 2013. Konkrete kid w ties to the Lehigh valley area.

Between him and Buxton I'd love to see some strong development recruiting wise in d11. Very strong pick up.

Last edited:
Mytych is a great guy. But, the wrong guy for the position. He is a small guy like Pollard. We lack a big man coach or a quality big resident athlete. As money is not an issue, there must be a reason why we can’t convince a big accomplished wrestler to join the staff. I hope we haven’t given up on a training partner for our big guys. Can we at least get Jimmy Lawson on a regular basis.

• Wow
Reactions: Leonard23
Mytych is a great guy. But, the wrong guy for the position. He is a small guy like Pollard. We lack a big man coach or a quality big resident athlete. As money is not an issue, there must be a reason why we can’t convince a big accomplished wrestler to join the staff. I hope we haven’t given up on a training partner for our big guys. Can we at least get Jimmy Lawson on a regular basis.
Steve isn't a coach, he's the Director of Operations. He is the right guy for the job. Jimmy at practice on a regular basis. He was at practice today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT