ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Rising - after Spring Game

RURahh

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2013
Laviano - if season starts tomorrow he is the starter and its not even close. He has way more athletic talent than people give him credit for (he made a 1 handed grab on the flea-flicker option) has great mobility which couldnt be displayed tonight and looked really comfortable. If he has good decision making skills, the job is HIS TO LOSE

Agudosi - i cant imagine he had a better spring last year than he did this year. He looked fantastic - looking to replace Coleman - what a deep receiving corp we have

Applefield - from what i heard, he was on Kemoko and i dont remember hearing his name all night, I know Applefield had the highest ceiling of our newcomers, would be great if the light went on

Austin and Boggs - our secondary becomes a strength this year. Hester was hurt and didnt play, and I still think Barnwell is our best player back there but Austin will compete for playing time. Great football IQ. Boggs is an athletic freak. Cioffi wil do well at safety, that kid is all heart also with a great football IQ

O line - given how good our defense should be, the fact that we got off all our plays and QB's seemed to have time - looks like the O-line wont be a liability (ala Penn St). I think Browing is a very under-rated coach and will coach these guys up to be ready for the fall - thankfully the first 2 games will give them time to gel

Any other thoughts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News