ADVERTISEMENT

Stringer's absence (Opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bac, you're going to have to do better than Tracy Hoeg, whose work has been publicly discredited. Again, Pfizer or Moderna booster program work well. Others do not. Hoeg doesn't appear to want to separate these out as I suspect it will not agree with her propaganda.

lmfao...according to you...this is so funny, Fauci has been publicly discredited as well

and its not her data, its from Denmark

as usual you declare your own science

they are fools and thats why no one trusts them anymore, scrambling like mad

If you read the article - there is an admission they are saying things without complete supporting data. Guessing, sort of. Actually, a lot of that goes on in the sciences, the fault of Fauci (yes, he has fault) and many others, including both the past and current presidents, is that they all try to sound like they know something and it is definitive, when in fact it is what one of my professors in science called (this about some theoretical physics) "our current best guess of what might be the explanation of what we are observing". I have taken everything from the beginning with a grain of salt, however, I don't have a problem with much of what the government says - as I say, it just isn't as definitive as they make it sound. The opposite could be discovered to be true later.

wait now the cdc is claiming only 23% of cases are Omicron when they just said 73% last week

NO CREDIBILITY
Just to be clear - that it was 23% when they said it was 73%, it is over 50% now according to them.

As I stated in my previous comment - they were guessing based on incomplete information, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT