ADVERTISEMENT

Stuff Yer Face to be featured on BTN tonight at 10 pm on Campus Eats

Campus Eats
Pizza
Former Illini point guard Dee Brown eats in Champaign; former Scarlet Knight tight end Marco Battaglia shows off his favorite "Boli;" visits to West Lafayette and Madison for favorie pizzas.

I'm scared of what is considered good pizza in West Lafayette and Madison...

Stuff Yer Face has a surprisingly good craft beer menu.

First kitchen job for celebrity chef Mario Battali was at SYF. He'd take breaks and shoot the breeze with the RU student bouncer from Olde Queens Tavern across the street ....Jimmy Gandolfini.

Stuff Yer Face has a surprisingly good craft beer menu.

First kitchen job for celebrity chef Mario Battali was at SYF. He'd take breaks and shoot the breeze with the RU student bouncer from Olde Queens Tavern across the street ....Jimmy Gandolfini.
Stuff Yer Face was the place that I discovered my love of craft beer as an RU student. I went there in the summer and had Ayinger and Schlenkerla.

Two quick old stuff yer face stories..

1) upon arriving on campus and being told I need to try "Stuff Yer Face" I had to ask to have the name of the restaurant repeated to me like 3 times before I understood someone had actually named a restaurant "Stuff Your Face".

2) in the frat days, featuring "endless kegs" at our parties, we'd always have a leftover keg or two for the rest of the weekend. SYF was a bring your own place.. we'd bring in a keg every now and then and a stack of cups and fill everyone up.

That was fun.

Reactions: Abro1975
For the love of God....please do not show the bathrooms!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT